Expired Pills? How dangerous is it?

nerd.gif

can I take them?

You're fine. I always try to raid medicine cabinets when I go over to people's cribs. I've grubbed on 4 year old oxycodone 10s and 2mg xanax before and couldn't tell a different in the potency.

Man my sister had surgery on her teeth, a pinched nerve and had gastric bypass surgery in 2007. Bag full of expired pills. I've had no problems with em. Just as potent.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by southernbeast

You're fine. I always try to raid medicine cabinets when I go over to people's cribs. I've grubbed on 4 year old oxycodone 10s and 2mg xanax before and couldn't tell a different in the potency.

sdfghjklhgkfjds

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by southernbeast

sdfghjklhgkfjds
roll.gif

That expiration on the bottle is usually one year from the day it was prescribed.

That expiration date is wrong. Doesn't mean that drug will expire within 1 year. 
smile.gif

i've heard the loss of potency theory a bunch of times, so that may be true; but i personally think companies exploit expiration dates to make people go out and purchase more. i'm not saying things don't expire .. but they probably expire way after their technical expiration date.

I used my Bro's old medicine once I had a tootache. Joint expired 4 years earlier. Not a single damb was given the next morning when I felt great.

Ya'll dudes got me dying I'm so weak right now, when son said percs from an attic in '85 i was done.
roll.gif

I pop old vicodins all the time but only like a 1-2 years. But vicodins don't do anything for me, I'm tryina get them other V's them Valiums. I had an oxydone recently, maaaaan that lil pill had me F'd off, my eyes was rollin in the back of my head i barely made it home driving

Back
Top Bottom