Explain your screen name...vol. what dose that mean?

i got mine from a chinese restaurant that eveytime id order lunch from them,they would always get my job name wrong. Then i get the reciept an it says, "florshine"

i got mine from a chinese restaurant that eveytime id order lunch from them,they would always get my job name wrong. Then i get the reciept an it says, "florshine"

People complimenting my artwork, style, and kicks used to feed my ego.. it just stuck and 1982 was the year I was born.. It's also my PSN name

People complimenting my artwork, style, and kicks used to feed my ego.. it just stuck and 1982 was the year I was born.. It's also my PSN name

its all about the westcoast

daily-dos-goo-goo-ga-ga.jpg

4724755968_e2849bc0cc.jpg

one of the beaches down here gets HOOD when it's busy, buddies use to call it Bompton beach...PJ = Pearl Jam. when my buddy and i were gonna move out, there were two dogs we were talking about getting, and naming them PJ and Bompton. it stuck around.

one of the beaches down here gets HOOD when it's busy, buddies use to call it Bompton beach...PJ = Pearl Jam. when my buddy and i were gonna move out, there were two dogs we were talking about getting, and naming them PJ and Bompton. it stuck around.

Iceman nickname I gave myself wen i was younger becuz im cool
laugh.gif
benn a lurker on NT, decided to join n got so hype that i misspelled my SN, was suppose 2 B 1C3M4N, jus decided 2 keep it. The 1,3,4 has no significance, jus they resemble the actual letters that suppose 2 b there, I shud play em....

Iceman nickname I gave myself wen i was younger becuz im cool
laugh.gif
benn a lurker on NT, decided to join n got so hype that i misspelled my SN, was suppose 2 B 1C3M4N, jus decided 2 keep it. The 1,3,4 has no significance, jus they resemble the actual letters that suppose 2 b there, I shud play em....

First job i had was at a country club
called victoria club

hence the vc initial 

then 4 life cuz everyone that work there were lifers

then i got fired for getting white boy waisted on the clock (not so funny then)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom