Explain your screen name...vol. what dose that mean?

Retro = Derived from Jordans haha.

Snipes = I used to tear fools up in Halo 2 with the Sniper Rifle. No scope, half scope, full scopes. I was nuts. Too bad they removed the online portion for the game. It was probably the most popular FPS played. Everyone was on that sheez. None of the other Halos compare, esp Halo 3 and reach. Horrible IMO.

mine is very self explanatory 
grin.gif

indifferent.gif

Tim + SimCity2000 = TimCity2000

in retrospect, i should've chosen something that wouldn't seem so dated 10 years later, lol...

Tim + SimCity2000 = TimCity2000

in retrospect, i should've chosen something that wouldn't seem so dated 10 years later, lol...

just reason

just .. from just do it.. just= just using supreme techniques
reason was an old nickname.. the next level of thinking.. Old heads told me I thought on another level.. love how all the letters are in equal height when in lower case.. Part of my favorite album reasonable doubt..
reason= reason equals absolute supremacy over nation (re= the supreme god ason= from odb meaning no father to his style

i want people to "just reason" when you read or look at my work.

Sent from my iPod Touch

just reason

just .. from just do it.. just= just using supreme techniques
reason was an old nickname.. the next level of thinking.. Old heads told me I thought on another level.. love how all the letters are in equal height when in lower case.. Part of my favorite album reasonable doubt..
reason= reason equals absolute supremacy over nation (re= the supreme god ason= from odb meaning no father to his style

i want people to "just reason" when you read or look at my work.

Sent from my iPod Touch

iunno really it was just random...my iss name is i rocc vanz and i didnt want to do something completely different so i added the roc and since this a shoe forum i added the sole. 

iunno really it was just random...my iss name is i rocc vanz and i didnt want to do something completely different so i added the roc and since this a shoe forum i added the sole. 

Back
Top Bottom