EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

after gathering up on all the info. this has to be a domestic terrorist act. Some idiot(s) was bored and decided to pull this **** :smh:

New footage of first explosion w/sound

http://live.boston.com/Event/Live_blog_Explosion_in_Copley_Square/72926110

Incredible
mean.gif
the **** that pisses me off about this is these dips**** with their cameras filming and crying, "oh my god."

put the ******g camera down and go help. stop standing around. help out or get the **** out...you're just in the way

im referring to non news crews, but even them. **** your story...go help
You'd be doing the same thing too.

OMG Stuff like this never ends. What's wrong with the world? Who obtains anything from this sort of things? Just horrible. Prayers for all those involved and prayers so that people will start thinking and stop destroying each other's lives.

id be in the middle helpin wishin some corn would try to bomb me. especially in mass thats my state i run it.

rip smh

The one thing I'm grateful for is that marathons have a tremendous amount of rescue personnel on the scene. Tons of paramedics.

OMG Stuff like this never ends. What's wrong with the world? Who obtains anything from this sort of things? Just horrible. Prayers for all those involved and prayers so that people will start thinking and stop destroying each other's lives.
[/quote

Unfortunately, I don't think the very few out there who are responsible for this kind of stuff will be content until many more lives are destroyed. See, that is our biggest problem, we try and look at all of this rationally while those who carry it all out are completely irrational. One doesn't really apply to the other. As civil, rational, human, and just as we try to be, the other side is completely opposite with regards to their line of thinking and action. I don't have the answer. Probably isn't what most people want to hear anyway.

Last edited:
Ok, hero. Yeah, people with zero medical experience and zero training should just jump right into a bomb site. That's going to do a lot of good.

?? It would.. Its common sense to "stop the bleeding". You dont need training to take your shirt off and apply pressure.. Dudes right.

thank you. there's tons of way to help out without having medical knowledge.

Last edited:
Those pics are... :frown:

We'll get another round of Islamophobic behavior now :smh:

Just... Why?? If anything, you just started it...

oh please, don't act like you think it won't happen.

I was not talking about a debate on NT, because nobody cares about that (except some key members).

I'm talking in the real world.

Anyway, let's not derail this thread and keep our thoughts on the victims.

Bound to happen.

Very sad. The killing just never stops.

- We interfere and kill
- They attack for revenge
- We interfere and kill
- They attack for revenge

still no indication who did this yet...but i do understand and agree with your sentiments

thankfully the explosions werent so strong, so many ppl were their today it could have been so much worse. prayers for those who have passed and those who are hurt.

Last edited:
?? It would.. Its common sense to "stop the bleeding". You dont need training to take your shirt off and apply pressure.. Dudes right.

OK let me take my shirt off and apply pressure on someone's bloody limb not knowing if they have HIV or any infectious diseases. Get out of here with that fam

i did the la marathon just a few weeks ago, and im humbled...i had my bro, his gf and their 8 month old waiting for me at the finishline. hundreds if not thousands were in them santa monica streets waiting for friends and loved ones. prayers go out to those hurt and affected in this unfortunate tragedy. truly unpredictable, but such is life...sad 

OK let me take my shirt off and apply pressure on someone's bloody limb not knowing if they have HIV or any infectious diseases. Get out of here with that fam

that's your decision and that's fine and well. but others might do it.

and the point wasn't to jump in and start treating people. but if you can't help...move out. clear the way. that's all.

that's your decision and that's fine and well. but others might do it.

and the point wasn't to jump in and start treating people. but if you can't help...move out. clear the way. that's all.

I agree clear out of the way for the paramedics but why not record footage of a historically event like this? If anything that footage could provide clues to the investigators. The more footage, the least "they" can LIE to us.

Back
Top Bottom