EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

you asked if he exists, not "is he who they tell us he is"

so yes, he exists, he had family members and was on video :rolleyes
The physical body of the man that we were told to be Bin Laden "exists."

But all that he did is what I am quesitoning.

Whether or not he got killed when they said he was killed is what I am quesitoning.

Whether or not his body was thrown at sea is what I am quesitoning.

Whether or not he got killed when they said he was killed is what I am quesitoning.

I attacked your question, whether it was poorly worded or not, it was a stupid question, did he exist.
his own family says he went crazy.

Can the media please stop talking about what was used in the bombs? It doesn't matter to us and it only gives ideas to potential copycats. 
mean.gif

lil dude lived 5 blocks from where im from :frown:

been reading and just now posting in here. this hurts. i am boston. its all i know. even though i live in LA, Boston will forever be who I am.
it was tough. trying to contact all my friends and family. had a couple of people i know in the marathon. they finished before the bombs went of luckily. my cousin works for brinks in that area. he was ok. and my moms BF was called immediately to go to the scene (hes a fire fighter), he texted me he was ok. but even after i found out those i knew were ok, there was still this feeling. and ill man up and tell yal, I teared up. its because like i said earlier. boston is my home. every bostonian is family to me. its my city

i feel for NY(9/11), denver(massacre) even foreign tragedies but this one released all types of emotions. i feel so helpless being 3000 miles away.
sorry for the rant NT famb but just wanted to share something somewhere

Stay safe out there guys, dont let _____ deter us from our everyday lives

#prayforboston

It's crazy for sure. I was still in high school at the time of 9/11, but this really puts it in perspective for me. Thousands of deaths. This is horrible. Imagining a 9/11 type attack is almost inconceivable.

I had friends running the marathon yesterday and more friends at the finish line. I used to roam around the Copley area every marathon Monday when I was younger with all my friends getting drunk and enjoying what is essentially the start of spring nice weather in the city.

Me and my boy saw Django around Christmas time and were eyeballing this shady dude in the theater who had a backpack and was sitting in the corner alone. We were half laughing/half shook thinking this dude was about to pull a Denver type act, but at the same time shrugging it off like "there's no way that would happen again." The more and more this type of stuff happens, the more vulnerable you feel.

Start another thread for all of this please.

I agree lol that's why I didn't join.   I'm not gonna  fight for something I don't believe in.

Good, however all these wars are for corporate interest. I'm more in fear of the internal rot than some foreign boogeyman.

DC,
I have much respect for you but man, you're TROLLING this thread hard my boi. :smh:

Good, however all these wars are for corporate interest. I'm more in fear of the internal rot than some foreign boogeyman.
Agree a lot of things are corrupt in this country from the medical system jacking up prices to guys on wall street gambling peoples 401k's retirement plans away.  I mean I could go on forever about this kind of stuff.  Someone should make a new thread about this.  Also I agree this does play into wars we get into around the world.    

So what about the numerous examples of the Twin Towers having planes run through them before 9/11 even happened? Was that coincidence from crazy people too?
Don't forget the Johnny Bravo episode that also "predicted" it

You have to evaluate evidence on two factors -the type of evidence and it's dependability  ...tenuous coincidences and conjecture rank pretty low on the list of reasonable evidence.

Besides, did you ever consider that people get ideas from watching TV and movies? How do you know that the hijackers didn't watch those shows and think "hey there's an idea!" or that whoever was responsible for yesterday's attack did the same?

Of course I'm not saying in any way that's what happened -just putting it out there to show how in critical thinking you have to look at both sides of the coin.

Last edited:
Most likely Youtube is doing that out of respect for those lost in the Boston incident. I am sure that numerous people reported the video and that the comments were heated. Seth Mcfarlane or the network may have requested removal after all of the discussion. There isn't really anything suspicious about it. They do that type of thing all the time.

Just like the Simpsons didn't show the new York episode because of the towers.

For years

So what about the numerous examples of the Twin Towers having planes run through them before 9/11 even happened? Was that coincidence from crazy people too?

If you want to use the Simpsons thing as evidence of prior knowledge, you'd also have to surmise that the WTC were attacked on the 11th because the buildings resembled an 11.

Last edited:
D
Sooooo suddenly youtube has removed the Family guy video as part of policy of Scam, Spam & Commercially deceptive content???

But this is just another simple coincedence.... A Cartoon character who is set in the state of Rhode Island just happens to Run the Boston Marathon, Join a terrorist Organization, blow up two bombs with a phonecall & Has the media showing bloodied dead people with no limbs at the race.

That is such a normal occurrence in America, and something that any creative writer could think of. plzzzzzzz someone explain to me the chances of this "Coincedence".... especially considering the episode was made last month.

Seth Mcflarane saying the clip was edited.... yea from the EXACT same episode but different scenes
Dude your reaching

Back
Top Bottom