EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

laugh.gif
http://gawker.com/5994892/your-guid...eur-internet-crowd+sleuthing?tag=the-internet

Last edited:
There is def plenty of information that hasnt been released and still plenty that is still being investigated.

FBI is going into a ball bearing distributor of mine because 2 guys called them recently inquiring about large quantities of ball bearings. But they dont sell to consumers so they didnt sell them to them. But the FBI is getting their call logs to try to track down suspects that way. Im sure there is plenty more information out there like this that hasnt been put out to the public and wont unless it directly relates to how they find the guys.

This could be something or it could be nothing at this point tho.

Last edited:
i wish people would stop following the NY post...seriously...this is why i stay away from media outlets...they gotta run that speculation/interwebs bs for the hype and ratings and money...but the FBI is telling the media to chill.

people in this thread could help change that by being more selective...not giving bs reports the time of day, because unless proven otherwise, those guys who were called out by reddit are gonna have a bad week or two now.

its one thing to use these pictures to help out the FBI via anonymous tips. let them run with it. but its a whole different ball game when people on the web run with it and start proving guilt. lives can get ruined regardless of innocence, simply because they were made out too suspiciously online via social media. hell, not it goes from social media to the news.

even if you are innocent you might as well be guilty if the internet makes you out to be :smh:

yall need to chill and forward that **** to the investigators if you got something, otherwise stop gassing the speculation.

Jesus I just google imaged the NY doctored photo that's the #1 search and there is a pic of an Asian guy calling on his cell with his one leg just obliterated

So much for safe search, I feel sick again

The NY Daily News is taking heat for doctoring a photo, it was the #1 trending topic on Yahoo so...

I google imaged "Doctored Boston Photo" and a few photos in another photo showed this Asian guy laying on the ground calling on his cell phone with his right leg just obliterated, I had safe search on to avoid seeing stuff like that

The NY Daily News is taking heat for doctoring a photo, it was the #1 trending topic on Yahoo so...

I google imaged "Doctored Boston Photo" and a few photos in another photo showed this Asian guy laying on the ground calling on his cell phone with his right leg just obliterated, I had safe search on to avoid seeing stuff like that

must have been taken down as I'm not seeing anything other than that lady they edited

Its possible it could be those 2 guys.

2 guys, 2 bombs, both of their bags look heavy.

View media item 371725View media item 371726
All we have is pictures of the first blast site, nobody really has any pictures of the 2nd blast site 50 yards down the street.

The FBI does say they already have the video of "someone" placing bags down.

i don't think the guy in blue had anything to do with it, but hey i guess we'll have to wait and see. internet investigators need to stay out of it man :smh: could potentially ruin this guys life if he had nothing to with it :smh:

must have been taken down as I'm not seeing anything other than that lady they edited

It's under "ny daily news doctored photo" on google.

it's not even "that bad" imo, they could have ran it as is.

Back
Top Bottom