EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

seeing his bro died probably confirmed everything his older bro said to him about usa.

thinkn usa killed his bro now an older bro was right

Authorities have identified the deceased suspect in the bombing of the Boston marathon, which killed three and injured more than 170, as Tamerlan Tsarnaev. A user by that name has posted a video to his YouTube playlist extolling an extremist religious prophecy associated with Al Qaeda. It is not clear yet whether the user is the same Tsarnaev as the deceased suspect.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/201...uspect-posted-video-al-qaeda-prophecy-youtube

The media in general has been absolutely despicable since the initial bombing. Just awful

Last edited:
CODE 6 - THEY GOT HIM??

NVM: A 60-70 YR OLD DUDE BUT HE GOT A DEVICE ON HIM.

Last edited:
Cliff notes on what happened so far since last night? And what does this have to do with the MIT shootings

-FBI release candid pics of suspects, they see em and get shook

-Turns out they're Chechen brothers, living here for the past 10 years

-Hours later they show up at MIT and shoot a campus cop in the head
--probably because their friend (maybe accomplice) goes to school there

-Robbed a 7-11

-Stole a Mercedes SUV

-Police showdown, dudes throw grenades and unload on em. Kill a cop, critically wound another.

-Older brother runs at cops kamikaze style

-Younger bro RUNS OVER older bro with the car as he escapes

-Turns out older bro had a suicide bomb vest

-9,000 cops lock down Watertown (near Boston) lookin for younger bro

-Cops grab the friend/accomplice AND the gf

-A suspected accomplice has been arrested 30 minutes outside of NYC D

I had it copied because I sent it to a non-NT member as cliffs. Didn't know what page it was on or who posted it so I couldn't give you credit. I didn't think it would be a big deal. My apologies, sir.

I had it copied because I sent it to a non-NT member as cliffs. Didn't know what page it was on or who posted it so I couldn't give you credit. I didn't think it would be a big deal. My apologies, sir.
nah it's no biggie. I'm just like...it's less work to just quote it...the hell? :lol:

Suspect potentially dead near arsenal mall but officers haven't confirmed his identity but a body is laying on the ground

Kid from my hometown whipped is *** in a wrestling match
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 i would b geekd if i was him. whooped his *** lol

Authorities have identified the deceased suspect in the bombing of the Boston marathon, which killed three and injured more than 170, as Tamerlan Tsarnaev. A user by that name has posted a video to his YouTube playlist extolling an extremist religious prophecy associated with Al Qaeda. It is not clear yet whether the user is the same Tsarnaev as the deceased suspect.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/201...uspect-posted-video-al-qaeda-prophecy-youtube

The media in general has been absolutely despicable since the initial bombing. Just awful

Suspect potentially dead near arsenal mall but officers haven't confirmed his identity but a body is laying on the ground
Hmmmmm

Crazy crap going on.

@DanWolken 51s
Reporter on MSNBC was just told "If you knew what was going on, you wouldn't be standing here right now."

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom