EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

What's with the reports of the guy saying there were bomb sniffing dogs out pre race and roof spotters out pre race. Like they knew there was a threat before the race started.

That has to be normal precautionary procedure for an event of this magnitude.
Dude was an avid marathoner and said he had never seen it before. And he ran Chicago NY and London. He was a gym teacher. I'm not trying to spread Bs conspiracy stuff. Just wanted to know if it was credible

i've been to the boston marathon before and seen dogs pre-race. it's normal

that's not to say that there definitely was no knowledge of a threat pre-race...but whether or not there was, the dogs are normal

Thanks man repped for the actual reply.

That has to be normal precautionary procedure for an event of this magnitude.

Yeah they said police and authorities secure the area approximately 48 hours prior to allowing the public in to be spectators. Basically meaning they believe whoever planted the bombs did SO today, when they had access to the area. They're hoping people provide cell phone pics/videos and surveillance of the area that caught something. Hope they're right. Bank on a lot of rumors and theories within the next 24 hrs.

yea im gonna be really selective on watching news. if the investigation isn't done yet, then its all speculation. and when media reports on speculation it can lead to really bad things happening.

hell just browsing this thread so far, i see some people are lowkey sparking that theory flame on some

View media item 367234
type steez.

none of that. not even gonna speculate who i think it is.

Being a conspiracy theorist: the only hobby where you can be wrong literally a 1000 times in a row; get one right; then feel you have the right to say "I told you so" :smh:

No matter what the results of the investigation are, people will spin it to "government pushing an agenda"

Strong negative username to post content ratio.

Oh maybe I'm supporting the government to throw the Feds off my scent

Shi Shi Shaw :smokin

From a friend's FB

"Just to let everyone know we are all ok. I was at mile 24 and j_ _ _e was at the finish about 500 feet from the blast. Boston didn't have a clue how to deal with this. A total mess cell phones didn't work. Busses and trains were stopped and all we were told to do was funnel into a bottle neck were the blasts occurred. We actaully paid a guy in a ford f150 to drive 8 of us out of the city. I am home now safe and sound with my family. Thank you all for your thoughts and concern."

Last edited:
What's with the reports of the guy saying there were bomb sniffing dogs out pre race and roof spotters out pre race. Like they knew there was a threat before the race started.

Yeah it's almost like they were preparing for an event. Like I dunno, a marathon

I believe in plenty of conspiracies. But the examples so far are terrible. I see them in airports all the time. Ive seen roof spotters at events in my college

From a friend's FB

"Just to let everyone know we are all ok. I was at mile 24 and j_ _ _e was at the finish about 500 feet from the blast. Boston didn't have a clue how to deal with this. A total mess cell phones didn't work. Busses and trains were stopped and all we were told to do was funnel into a bottle neck were the blasts occurred. We actaully paid a guy in a ford f150 to drive 8 of us out of the city. I am home now safe and sound with my family. Thank you all for your thoughts and concern."

What exactly was your friend expecting? Normalcy?

From a friend's FB

What exactly was your friend expecting? Normalcy?

this

don't expect anybody to help you out when things get crazy

Being a conspiracy theorist: the only hobby where you can be wrong literally a 1000 times in a row; get one right; then feel you have the right to say "I told you so" :smh:

No matter what the results of the investigation are, people will spin it to "government pushing an agenda"

Strong negative username to post content ratio.

Oh maybe I'm supporting the government to throw the Feds off my scent

Shi Shi Shaw :smokin

:rofl:

Should be some site where u can donate. I would donate a few bucks. As Americans we must come together in times of tragedy.

:smh: @ people making jokes about this.

seriously, man. people need to keep that **** to themselves...you don't know who on this board might have had someone involved

Why is it being called a terrorist attack though??
With no evidence of so??

i think cause they found multiple devices, they assume it's an act or terror. they're not blaming any particular group...but to call it an act of terror is fair i think.

They are pulling Ball Bearings out of the injured people...that's DEFINITELY an anti-personnel type device...You may have heard of Claymores...basically all Claymores are is Ball Bearings placed around C4.

Disclaimer: Please note, I am only posting this for informational reasons thank you.
BPD said there was no shrapnel in the devices though.

Back
Top Bottom