F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

RFX45 wrote:

I know you're trying to be funny and all but some people here, who are saying that it is too much to be wearing boat shoes to ihop and a movie, I really do not see wearing jeans and jordans any different. That is still dressing up compared to b-ball shorts, tees/jersey and flip-flops. You merely putting on jeans takes the same effort as someone wearing chinos and it is actually less effort to wear boat shoes than those V's because you can just slip-on the boat shoes while you actually have to actually tie-up your V's and such to wear them.

You see how ridiculous it is when you actually compare these article piece by piece?

C'mon now, bro. You cannot compare the 2. Jordans and jeans is another staple uniform since the dawn of days. Throwing on some daisy duke shorts with boat shoes is totally different

Both are casual though, it doesn't matter. If you grow up wearing preppy clothes, that is as casual as jeans and Jordans, it's not dressed up at all. That is a preppy staple uniform to some. NT is a small percentage of the population and most are here for their love for Nike and Jordans so the forum is more heavily influenced by that look. If you go to other forums, like RLTalk or PoloTalk (made up forums but it might exist, I dunno) then jeans and Jordans won't be the staple and people there would probably ridicule me for talking about Jordans and jeans too.

^^^^ hey man, that makes no sense, some dude with shorts 2 sizes too big can't even keep his hands up long enough before having to pick up his shorts...I'm quoting I AM THAT DUDE.

^^^^ hey man, that makes no sense, some dude with shorts 2 sizes too big can't even keep his hands up long enough before having to pick up his shorts...I'm quoting I AM THAT DUDE.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

im sorry but jorts are a big no no

kd6g7d.gif
your execution did not go unnoticed.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Nor can dudes in their smedium J Crew peacoats. Ask the hommie RFX about sacrificing mobility to look fancy, he knows.

Nor can dudes in their smedium J Crew peacoats. Ask the hommie RFX about sacrificing mobility to look fancy, he knows.

Yo Unborn I don't understand the saltiness towards the dressing better thread though, dudes that frequent there are very chill and rarely do you see nonsense even when someone posts some ridiculous looking outfit is handled in a mature manner and people respect each other....and guaranteed if you were to go in there and ask for advice on what to rock to an interview, wedding or just to switch up your flow, someone will gladly take the time to help you out....I mean look at the stats, pagecout alone should say something.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

someone has a secret mancrush...

Yo Unborn I don't understand the saltiness towards the dressing better thread though, dudes that frequent there are very chill and rarely do you see nonsense even when someone posts some ridiculous looking outfit is handled in a mature manner and people respect each other....and guaranteed if you were to go in there and ask for advice on what to rock to an interview, wedding or just to switch up your flow, someone will gladly take the time to help you out....I mean look at the stats, pagecout alone should say something.

27 pages
eek.gif
I just wear what I'm in the mood for (weather permitting). I have dressier outfits and laid back outfits.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

-Dressing better look.
-Streetwear look.

-Bball shorts, nike socks/slippers, loose shirt, hat look.

Theres a time and place for it all my friends. Probably 75% of my summer days will be looking like #3 though. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

::edit::

Cmon OP, you gotta atleast have a good shooting form to rock the nike socks/slippers and bball shorts look. 
laugh.gif
co-sign , and avy is too hilarious bruh

27 pages
eek.gif
I just wear what I'm in the mood for (weather permitting). I have dressier outfits and laid back outfits.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

-Dressing better look.
-Streetwear look.

-Bball shorts, nike socks/slippers, loose shirt, hat look.

Theres a time and place for it all my friends. Probably 75% of my summer days will be looking like #3 though. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

::edit::

Cmon OP, you gotta atleast have a good shooting form to rock the nike socks/slippers and bball shorts look. 
laugh.gif
co-sign , and avy is too hilarious bruh

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Nah, I've been through the thread before and I know somewhere there he says something like, "I like this shirt, can;t move much with it on but it's one my favorites."

I really have no problem moving in what I wear. I actually drove with that peacoat on after the event I attended, it was no big deal. I don't have any clothes that are restricting at all that I can't do what I normally do.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Nah, I've been through the thread before and I know somewhere there he says something like, "I like this shirt, can;t move much with it on but it's one my favorites."

I really have no problem moving in what I wear. I actually drove with that peacoat on after the event I attended, it was no big deal. I don't have any clothes that are restricting at all that I can't do what I normally do.

Back
Top Bottom