F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Yo Unborn I don't understand the saltiness towards the dressing better thread though, dudes that frequent there are very chill and rarely do you see nonsense even when someone posts some ridiculous looking outfit is handled in a mature manner and people respect each other....and guaranteed if you were to go in there and ask for advice on what to rock to an interview, wedding or just to switch up your flow, someone will gladly take the time to help you out....I mean look at the stats, pagecout alone should say something.
I have no problem with you or how you dress. You see I didn't come at you when everyone was. Im trying to stay in your good graces so you can hook me up with your sister-in-law.
My issue was with Persia trying to use his semester in soc 101 to lowkey insult us who are more casual that we are immature and not respectable people.

Again. I love you.
embarassed.gif
You're butthurt because I said there are social mores in place that lead some people to view bball shorts as inappropriate for certain outings and occasions.
That's "soc 101" and a "lowkey insult." Sit down dude, you're just making yourself look like an idiot. If you had taken half a semester of Reading Comprehension 101 at some point you'd probably be less butthurt by such statements. 
b, please. go get your trajectory correct and sit your #!% in the corner. I should slap you with my masters degree and pay check while wearing jordan shorts and my chancletas

I have no problem with you or how you dress. You see I didn't come at you when everyone was. Im trying to stay in your good graces so you can hook me up with your sister-in-law.
My issue was with Persia trying to use his semester in soc 101 to lowkey insult us who are more casual that we are immature and not respectable people.

Again. I love you.
embarassed.gif
You're butthurt because I said there are social mores in place that lead some people to view bball shorts as inappropriate for certain outings and occasions.
That's "soc 101" and a "lowkey insult." Sit down dude, you're just making yourself look like an idiot. If you had taken half a semester of Reading Comprehension 101 at some point you'd probably be less butthurt by such statements. 
b, please. go get your trajectory correct and sit your #!% in the corner. I should slap you with my masters degree and pay check while wearing jordan shorts and my chancletas
Master's Degree? OH MY GOD WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO!!!!!!
JD > Master's degree. Talk to me when you get that "D" in your degree kiddo. 
grin.gif

Again. I love you.
embarassed.gif
grin.gif

Yo Unborn I don't understand the saltiness towards the dressing better thread though, dudes that frequent there are very chill and rarely do you see nonsense even when someone posts some ridiculous looking outfit is handled in a mature manner and people respect each other....and guaranteed if you were to go in there and ask for advice on what to rock to an interview, wedding or just to switch up your flow, someone will gladly take the time to help you out....I mean look at the stats, pagecout alone should say something.

Again. I love you.
embarassed.gif
i know you are not attacking me, im just curious as to why the hate towards a thread besides anything else has helped plenty of users, myself included. 
ohwell.gif
You just had to push, huh! Es por que soy gordo y nada me cueda vien 
frown.gif
mad.gif

the feeling you get when you have on a nice suit >>>>>>>>>

some of you should give it a try man.
Feeling you get when you're wearing comfortable clothes>>>>>>>>

Looking nice and impressing people with the way you dress is good and such.
But the man makes the clothes is the motto I live by.

frown.gif
mad.gif

icu4p.png

Again. I love you.
embarassed.gif
i know you are not attacking me, im just curious as to why the hate towards a thread besides anything else has helped plenty of users, myself included. 
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

the feeling you get when you have on a nice suit >>>>>>>>>

some of you should give it a try man.
Feeling you get when you're wearing comfortable clothes>>>>>>>>

Looking nice and impressing people with the way you dress is good and such.
But the man makes the clothes is the motto I live by.

frown.gif
mad.gif

icu4p.png

laugh.gif
Christ.
30t6p3b.gif
This ain't ending no time soon.

laugh.gif
Christ.
30t6p3b.gif
This ain't ending no time soon.

roll.gif
At this whole thread yo, shots hath been fired left and right! If this was in real life hands would've been thrown
laugh.gif
I can feel the tension through the screen!!

But lemme say that us tall cats (6' 2" checking in) can wear damn near anything and still get the ladies, no matter how fresh you are the womenz like their men to tower over them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
#swag #swag

Aight continue on
nerd.gif

grin.gif

ooo you're a lawyer
eek.gif
. I still have more money then you.

grin.gif

ooo you're a lawyer
eek.gif

roll.gif
At this whole thread yo, shots hath been fired left and right! If this was in real life hands would've been thrown
laugh.gif

But lemme say that us tall cats (6' 2" checking in) can wear damn near anything and still get the ladies, no matter how fresh you are the womenz like their men to tower over them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
#swag #swag

Aight continue on
nerd.gif

Again. I love you.
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
i just knew it! 
roll.gif

Again. I love you.
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
i just knew it! 
roll.gif

grin.gif

ooo you're a lawyer
eek.gif
Master's Degree though? University of Phoenix? 
SMH this is just funny at this point. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

ooo you're a lawyer
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

ooo you're a lawyer
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
ooo, the oh so cliche "you're stupid because you dont apply real life grammar and sentence structure on an online forum" retort. 
Masters from Pepperdine, trick. than you, I have more money.

grin.gif

ooo you're a lawyer
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
ooo, the oh so cliche "you're stupid because you dont apply real life grammar and sentence structure on an online forum" retort. 
Masters from Pepperdine, trick. than you, I have more money.

Originally Posted by firered18

roll.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
#swag #swag

Aight continue on
nerd.gif
im short so i let my hair and charming eyes do the talk while i stroll through in my salmon shorts and chambray shirt 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by firered18

roll.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
#swag #swag

Aight continue on
nerd.gif
im short so i let my hair and charming eyes do the talk while i stroll through in my salmon shorts and chambray shirt 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom