F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i've always been anti flip flops

youre not alone
hate that (&#$

cats use to think that (&#$# was cool during finals/mid terms in HS or walkin aroud college campus like that 

you look dumb
at least they get somewhat of a pass
I see people dressed like this to the mall 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

worst are young mothers pushing strollers in pajama pants, dirty tank top, and flip flops like it's cute 
eyes.gif

never got the reason of dressing all swagged out to school, girls there know you dont have money anyways...

see me in some js, cargo shorts....v neck or crew...

nike flip flops sometimes...how come they got so popular? bought these before everyone then i see them on EVERY OTHER PERSON

Only to sleep or the gym...

My man said "I wish I could get in the club with this on"

Real life, this can't be it.

Only to sleep or the gym...

My man said "I wish I could get in the club with this on"

Real life, this can't be it.

Originally Posted by All Ready

this is like 85% of the year, i live in houston, actual temp times humidity equals anywhere from 100 to 104 degrees of heat

hard to look cute when you passed out
Real Talk.

Originally Posted by All Ready

this is like 85% of the year, i live in houston, actual temp times humidity equals anywhere from 100 to 104 degrees of heat

hard to look cute when you passed out
Real Talk.

I agree with OP 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't really hoop but I go to the gym daily to work out/cardio so you'll always catch me wearin some nike shorts and some of my favorite kicks with the black nike socks...

nike-dri-fit-practice-mens-basketball-shorts-profile.jpg
+
nike-3ppk-cotton-half-cush-275-2-0.jpg
+

main rotation...

img5630x.jpg
5sProf2.jpg
air-jordan-8-viii-retro-playoffs-black-varsity-red-white-1.jpg

I agree with OP 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't really hoop but I go to the gym daily to work out/cardio so you'll always catch me wearin some nike shorts and some of my favorite kicks with the black nike socks...

nike-dri-fit-practice-mens-basketball-shorts-profile.jpg
+
nike-3ppk-cotton-half-cush-275-2-0.jpg
+

main rotation...

img5630x.jpg
5sProf2.jpg
air-jordan-8-viii-retro-playoffs-black-varsity-red-white-1.jpg

No shots but why do you put ANY effort into what you wear to the gym?...I wear the sameeee pair of AMs to the gym every time...why a rotation of kicks to go work out?...
ohwell.gif

No shots but why do you put ANY effort into what you wear to the gym?...I wear the sameeee pair of AMs to the gym every time...why a rotation of kicks to go work out?...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

ohwell.gif
Makes NO sense to me. Same with dudes that get all Barbie on us to play Ball. Why? When you will do nothing but get sweaty. Dudes want to look fresh for a bunch of other dudes. But when I say that, folks look at me sideways.

Going to the gym, the idea that girls will be there is how they will respond. But to play ball? No excuse to be fly.

ohwell.gif
Makes NO sense to me. Same with dudes that get all Barbie on us to play Ball. Why? When you will do nothing but get sweaty. Dudes want to look fresh for a bunch of other dudes. But when I say that, folks look at me sideways.

Going to the gym, the idea that girls will be there is how they will respond. But to play ball? No excuse to be fly.

ohwell.gif
Cus son, you gotta impress both the ladies and the gentlemen. It's hard out here when your ego is inflated man. GOTTA HAVE MY PROPS.

honesstly if you guys saw a 6 3 hispanic dude wearing this...would you start laughing at me? lulz

i could hoop soo....not as good as some other ppl

ohwell.gif
Cus son, you gotta impress both the ladies and the gentlemen. It's hard out here when your ego is inflated man. GOTTA HAVE MY PROPS.

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

youre not alone
hate that (&#$

cats use to think that (&#$# was cool during finals/mid terms in HS or walkin aroud college campus like that 

you look dumb
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

worst are young mothers pushing strollers in pajama pants, dirty tank top, and flip flops like it's cute 
eyes.gif
never got the reason of dressing all swagged out to school, girls there know you dont have money anyways...

nike flip flops sometimes...how come they got so popular? bought these before everyone then i see them on EVERY OTHER PERSON
You don't have to be swagged out but you should care about your appearance when you go to class. In college you can get away with sweats/shorts but that's not something you should be doing everyday. Wearing a nice shirt and jeans to class is fine. Y'all think the bummy look is good for your image? You should not be wearing the same pair of shorts/sweats everyday. People will notice.

Agreed with Thunderchunk. The pajama pants outfit is nasty especially when you are on the train looking like you ain't shower.

ohwell.gif

Because they trying to impress people. I don't get it. You're there to work out not be like one of the women and dress sexy hoping to get a look or two. When I went to work out or martial arts, I wore the same beaters every time.

honesstly if you guys saw a 6 3 hispanic dude wearing this...would you start laughing at me? lulz

i could hoop soo....not as good as some other ppl

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

youre not alone
hate that (&#$

you look dumb
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

You don't have to be swagged out but you should care about your appearance when you go to class. In college you can get away with sweats/shorts but that's not something you should be doing everyday. Wearing a nice shirt and jeans to class is fine. Y'all think the bummy look is good for your image? You should not be wearing the same pair of shorts/sweats everyday. People will notice.

Agreed with Thunderchunk. The pajama pants outfit is nasty especially when you are on the train looking like you ain't shower.

ohwell.gif

Because they trying to impress people. I don't get it. You're there to work out not be like one of the women and dress sexy hoping to get a look or two. When I went to work out or martial arts, I wore the same beaters every time.

"Props is a true thugs wife..."

But really tho dressing bummy to class is cool when you gettin the highest marks in the class, the yin and yang of it is sooooooo
pimp.gif
Da white girls be jockin too
laugh.gif

"Props is a true thugs wife..."

But really tho dressing bummy to class is cool when you gettin the highest marks in the class, the yin and yang of it is sooooooo
pimp.gif
Da white girls be jockin too
laugh.gif

Who says you shouldn't wear sweats/t-shirts to class everyday? Says who? Wear a nice shirt on Thurs-Sat night when you go out and don't have to worry about hustling and bustling from building to building. Bummy look? Why does that have to be considered bummy? It is more relaxed to me. Everyone knows the deal. After that first week when everyone has their fashion guards up, nobody gives a damn about all of that man.

The SAME pair, ok I get that. But some folks play/work for athletic squads and have plenty of gear. My last 3 years of school, I can count on one hand the number of times I wore jeans to class.

Who says you shouldn't wear sweats/t-shirts to class everyday? Says who? Wear a nice shirt on Thurs-Sat night when you go out and don't have to worry about hustling and bustling from building to building. Bummy look? Why does that have to be considered bummy? It is more relaxed to me. Everyone knows the deal. After that first week when everyone has their fashion guards up, nobody gives a damn about all of that man.

The SAME pair, ok I get that. But some folks play/work for athletic squads and have plenty of gear. My last 3 years of school, I can count on one hand the number of times I wore jeans to class.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

ohwell.gif

You're assuming that people always dress for others. That might be true on some sub-conscious level, but to me dressing well is about feeling good and it applies no matter where I'm going.
I don't "get all Barbie" to play ball, but I try to wear well-fitting workout/bball gear that matches brands for the most part. Black Nike shorts, black/navy/gray Nike fitted dri-fit, white/black Nike socks, some LeBrons or Kobes.

I'm not sitting at home picking out outfits and whatnot, because most of my workout/ball clothes match and are of the same type, but I wouldn't just throw on some raggedy shorts with a raggedy t-shirt, ever. Doesn't matter if I'm going to play ball or BBQ or swim or whatever. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

ohwell.gif

You're assuming that people always dress for others. That might be true on some sub-conscious level, but to me dressing well is about feeling good and it applies no matter where I'm going.
I don't "get all Barbie" to play ball, but I try to wear well-fitting workout/bball gear that matches brands for the most part. Black Nike shorts, black/navy/gray Nike fitted dri-fit, white/black Nike socks, some LeBrons or Kobes.

I'm not sitting at home picking out outfits and whatnot, because most of my workout/ball clothes match and are of the same type, but I wouldn't just throw on some raggedy shorts with a raggedy t-shirt, ever. Doesn't matter if I'm going to play ball or BBQ or swim or whatever. 

Back
Top Bottom