F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

laugh.gif
 I remember the incident, but don't remember why it happened... different state of the tyres perhaps, cuz Taku had amazing traction coming out of the hairpin.

I saw a Tweet the other day, when Alonso overtook Taku, saying "That's payback for 2007!" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
haven't watched one race this season :stoneface:

:lol: at Hamilton walkin around after the race with 3 iced out tennis chains on, stunnas and a heavy timepiece.
:lol: :lol:

he really don't give a ****, I know these wyppipo mad >D

F1+Grand+Prix+of+Monaco+7Kgl1A8KJ9ix.jpg

they got them like this out in monaco? :nerd:

F1+Grand+Prix+of+Monaco+ctnWtYRCJpvx.jpg

Last edited:
haven't watched one race this season :stoneface:

:lol: at Hamilton walkin around after the race with 3 iced out tennis chains on, stunnas and a heavy timepiece.
:lol: :lol:

he really don't give a ****, I know these wyppipo mad >D

F1+Grand+Prix+of+Monaco+7Kgl1A8KJ9ix.jpg

they got them like this out in monaco? :nerd:

F1+Grand+Prix+of+Monaco+ctnWtYRCJpvx.jpg

you aint know France has been importing some of Africas finest since forever?
I know the African diaspora is huge in France, but I wasn't expecting to see that in Monaco...

melanin>>>

d91.gif

When he took it out of the case and put it on top of the Medical Car, I bet everyone was like "don't drop it!!!"  
laugh.gif

When he took it out of the case and put it on top of the Medical Car, I bet everyone was like "don't drop it!!!"  :lol:

Apparently it was a replica used for promotional purposes and not a race worn helmet

Thought qualy was close for a moment there :x

Yeah, I read about it afterwards... but at the time when he opened the case............................  [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

This dude Vettel has balls of steel :rofl:,pulled off a super daring pass of both Force India cars. He got passed one and ended up passing the other to move up to 4th place later on,dude had an accident to start the race too and he's gonna barely miss the podium :x

So many DNF's today :lol:

Last edited:
My dude Lewis doing what he does best in Montreal though :smokin :smokin

Gotta be his fav race by far :lol:. Gets his 6th Canadian GP W 10 years after his first overall F1 W,also in Montreal :pimp:

Mercedes get their first 1-2 finish of the season...feels weird typing that this late in the season

Last edited:
That was an eventful one! 
laugh.gif

But soooooo gutted for Fernando again.  He's still giving 100$, so to get nothing out of it... with 2 laps left... is so disappointing.  

But the highlight, lets be real, was Sir Pat Stew doing the shoey!!! 
laugh.gif
  That guy was amazing... bring him back!!! 

Montreal simply is Lewis territory 
pimp.gif

Nice to see Stroll got points in his home race, after all the hate he gets.

And what a rocket start did Verstappen had? Unbelievable! 

Interviews on the podium were very entertaining

flop of the race: Perez

what a disrespectful behavior of him. Ocon was on a different strategy and clearly faster. He may would have been on P3, but because of Perez blocking him, they got P5 and P6... 

Vettel can thank Perez for getting P4.

Let's be honest, Sir Patrick was the start of the day!  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Canadian+F1+Grand+Prix+5q1X7X7kqbSx.jpg

Canadian+F1+Grand+Prix+U412QEuE3yLx.jpg

Last edited:
Just caught up.

What a season this is. Didn't even see Lewis for most of the race. Canada King.

Perez :smh: :smh: :smh:

Ocon and Force India for their pace :pimp:

Nice to see Stroll get points but the way he lifted off on the straights during one of his attempted overtakes :lol:
He needs more time in the oven.

Back
Top Bottom