F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

And separately.

Lewis might just get a telling-off for the Maz incident, but ignoring dub-yellows is a no-no. Could possibly see a 3-5 place grid drop.

This would be his third reprimand of the year and I believe that's a 10 place grid drop

If he's reprimanded for impeding Mazepin and also for ignoring yellows then it would be his third**, but watching Hamilton's onboard replay a few times I don't see any yellow flags at all, at most just a white flag, so I think he should be alright...but I'm sure the stewards have more information than me :lol:

Lewis has 1 reprimand right now. Only way to get a 10 place drop would be, if he gets two reprimands for the incidents

FFxyu4TWQAEJb0b

Tough luck for Carlos, but I always love seeing Antonio in Q3

Perez looking solid too, could actually be a good fight between the top 4 as long as Bottas doesn't have any other issues

UGH... Charles jumped into P4 on the last run.. At least Carlos is a bit further back. 😩

My poor heart. I can't take it anymore. No ides what happened to Mercs pace from yesterday.
Red Bull had the car hooked up.

Still all to play for. Lewis took 4 laps out of his race start tyres and Max starts right behind him.

If Max has a pnealty for a Gearbox switch then things could be real bad.

He got greedy looking at the onboard. Looked like he picked up the throttle too early after locking up because the car wasn't turning.

RB’s plan of putting the focus on 1lap pace would have been successful.
Should be a difficult race for the team

RB’s plan of putting the focus on 1lap pace would have been successful.
Should be a difficult race for the team

You think they focused on quali over race pace?
I just thought they nailed the setup overnight while Mercedes went backwards.

Max got too greedy after the lockup. Incredible lap otherwise. Reminded me of hams in Singapore 2018 until the last corner.

is it confirmed merc is using the Brazil engine?

i haven’t enjoyed any other sport this year like F1.Definitely the most entertaining :pimp:

Yea Lewis is using the Brazil Engine. (Not confirmed though)

Tyres is the issue though but might be less of an issue during the race.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom