{{ Fabolous There Is No Competition 2: Funeral Service EP }}

Last summer was the Hov route this summer it's Drake.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm guessing that's why the "Tonight/Love Come Down" video didn't drop.

Fab really isn't that good.

But C'mon NT fam. "The Funeral Service" was a great sequel & ARGUABLY classic cult material...

Fab really isn't that good.

But C'mon NT fam. "The Funeral Service" was a great sequel & ARGUABLY classic cult material...

could of deal without the freestyles ...

expected a darker/album concept get it right this time hopefully

could of deal without the freestyles ...

expected a darker/album concept get it right this time hopefully

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

smh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
The trailer came out months ago and was wondering what happen with the official video... Was actually looking forward to it

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

smh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
The trailer came out months ago and was wondering what happen with the official video... Was actually looking forward to it

Lets not forget that I actually really disliked Loso's Way. I been trying to say that ya'll be amping this fool up...its whatever though.

Lets not forget that I actually really disliked Loso's Way. I been trying to say that ya'll be amping this fool up...its whatever though.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

That's why it's a message board man.  People all got different opinions or else NT would be nothing..

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

That's why it's a message board man.  People all got different opinions or else NT would be nothing..

Back
Top Bottom