{{ Fabolous There Is No Competition 2: Funeral Service EP }}

"It's really incredible how people will connect with the work," Fab said. "I think we put a lot of work into it, with the whole funeral theme. We didn't just say it and you had to daydream it. We went into the funeral homes. We picked caskets out for the competition. Def Jam, this summer, is gonna put the mixtape out as an EP. So I did about four new songs, put 'em with some of the original joints from the mixtape. We got more viral videos coming. We just gonna keep it going and let it end as the classic it is. A lot of people saying it's a classic, one of the, if not the best mixtape of 2010. It's crazy to me, because it started out as something I wanted to give free to the fans and people who accept my work. Def Jam even came in and said, 'Whoa, we gotta get a piece.' It's a good thing, man." (MTV)
^^^Fabolous recently explained his reason for re-releasing last spring's mixtape The Funeral Service: There Is No Competition 2.

"It's really incredible how people will connect with the work," Fab said. "I think we put a lot of work into it, with the whole funeral theme. We didn't just say it and you had to daydream it. We went into the funeral homes. We picked caskets out for the competition. Def Jam, this summer, is gonna put the mixtape out as an EP. So I did about four new songs, put 'em with some of the original joints from the mixtape. We got more viral videos coming. We just gonna keep it going and let it end as the classic it is. A lot of people saying it's a classic, one of the, if not the best mixtape of 2010. It's crazy to me, because it started out as something I wanted to give free to the fans and people who accept my work. Def Jam even came in and said, 'Whoa, we gotta get a piece.' It's a good thing, man." (MTV)
^^^Fabolous recently explained his reason for re-releasing last spring's mixtape The Funeral Service: There Is No Competition 2.

http://cdn.nahright.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/tinc2_nr.jpg 

Fab’s going the Drake route and packaging a retail EP using cuts from the TiNC2  mixtape (the ones with original beats obviously,) along with 2 new tracks.

1. Lights Out (I Don’t See Nobody) (Produced by Lex Luger)
2. Girl You Be Killin’ ‘Em (Produced by Ryan  Leslie)
3. I'm Raw
4. Body Ya (Produced by Sonaro)
5. Body Count (Produced by Sonaro)
6. Tonight feat. Red Cafe & Lorel
7. The Wake (Produced by I.N.F.O. Productions)
8. Body Bag feat. Cam’ron & Vado (Produced by I.N.F.O. Productions)

http://cdn.nahright.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/tinc2_nr.jpg 

Fab’s going the Drake route and packaging a retail EP using cuts from the TiNC2  mixtape (the ones with original beats obviously,) along with 2 new tracks.

1. Lights Out (I Don’t See Nobody) (Produced by Lex Luger)
2. Girl You Be Killin’ ‘Em (Produced by Ryan  Leslie)
3. I'm Raw
4. Body Ya (Produced by Sonaro)
5. Body Count (Produced by Sonaro)
6. Tonight feat. Red Cafe & Lorel
7. The Wake (Produced by I.N.F.O. Productions)
8. Body Bag feat. Cam’ron & Vado (Produced by I.N.F.O. Productions)

I don't see it comin out but dudes actin like they wasn't bangin "Body Ya" and %%#+ when the track/mixtape dropped. The standard procedure on #NT is still as follows

"If the first reply is hatin, I'm gon follow suit and if it's praising, I'll reply w/ "
pimp.gif
", that way I'll never be the one who isn't w/ the masses, yay"

I don't see it comin out but dudes actin like they wasn't bangin "Body Ya" and %%#+ when the track/mixtape dropped. The standard procedure on #NT is still as follows

"If the first reply is hatin, I'm gon follow suit and if it's praising, I'll reply w/ "
pimp.gif
", that way I'll never be the one who isn't w/ the masses, yay"

Fab fell off harder than Pap imo. But when it comes to falling off nobody did it like Cass.

Fab fell off harder than Pap imo. But when it comes to falling off nobody did it like Cass.

What in the world? I'm not even a Fab fan but he went in on this tape. Everyone's bugging in this thread
laugh.gif

What in the world? I'm not even a Fab fan but he went in on this tape. Everyone's bugging in this thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I don't see it comin out but dudes actin like they wasn't bangin "Body Ya" and %%#+ when the track/mixtape dropped. 

eek.gif

laugh.gif
 No we wasn't, maybe they had it poppin in the tri-state but aside from a few songs and a couple of Paul Cain features the tape was BUNS

Now this fool wanna add 2 "new" songs, 1 being a track from TINC 1
indifferent.gif
 #Pathetic

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I don't see it comin out but dudes actin like they wasn't bangin "Body Ya" and %%#+ when the track/mixtape dropped. 

eek.gif

laugh.gif
 No we wasn't, maybe they had it poppin in the tri-state but aside from a few songs and a couple of Paul Cain features the tape was BUNS

Now this fool wanna add 2 "new" songs, 1 being a track from TINC 1
indifferent.gif
 #Pathetic

What label is he on? Is he still on Left in a Jam records?
Cus I swear they only doin this to meet some fiscal projection void.
They did this with Ghostface. After Fishscale, they had him throw together "More Fish" (which was solid)
months later to have on their books.

What label is he on? Is he still on Left in a Jam records?
Cus I swear they only doin this to meet some fiscal projection void.
They did this with Ghostface. After Fishscale, they had him throw together "More Fish" (which was solid)
months later to have on their books.

So......thoughts on Lights Out?

I see he's tryna go the Rawse route, droppin a short EP for the streets & even grabbin Lex Luger for a beat.
Only difference is, we all no Jon has very poor work ethic to promote the way Ricky did.

Back
Top Bottom