**FABOLOUS thread**

Those waiting on TINC3 yall be waiting a longtime - Fab is probably the worst rapper when it comes to sticking to planned dates, I hope it is better than TINC2 though

Those waiting on TINC3 yall be waiting a longtime - Fab is probably the worst rapper when it comes to sticking to planned dates, I hope it is better than TINC2 though

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

Word. Delays up delays. But Whoa.... TINC2 was the best tape ever

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

Word. Delays up delays. But Whoa.... TINC2 was the best tape ever

TINC2 wasn't that good to me ... a bunch of forced "death" "killin them" "funeral" bars ...

I'ma need something like TINC

TINC2 wasn't that good to me ... a bunch of forced "death" "killin them" "funeral" bars ...

TINC2 sucked everything he's spit since this whole"funeral fab" %@% started has been on the garbage side

TINC2 sucked everything he's spit since this whole"funeral fab" %@% started has been on the garbage side

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by CashBanks

Originally Posted by young dr0

How when "Raw" is his best song to date?

How when "Raw" is his best song to date?

^^^ 2 songs out of how many..

if thats the case then ya boy shoulda just scrapped the whole tape and put them on another tape...right...

^^^ 2 songs out of how many..

if thats the case then ya boy shoulda just scrapped the whole tape and put them on another tape...right...

TINC 2 is trash? What is this nonsense...... 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Loso> Ghetto Fab. Fabs done nothing but get better as time progresses IMO

TINC 2 is trash? What is this nonsense...... 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Loso> Ghetto Fab. Fabs done nothing but get better as time progresses IMO

Back
Top Bottom