**FABOLOUS thread**

That "Pain" joint shoulda been longer. That was hot. "Yall Dont Hear Me Though" is the best joint to me. That boy Cardiak dont play.

I could of skimmed through this and told you it was better than that abomination of a mixtape TINC2.

Good stuff Fab (minus a few tracks). Now let me play through it again

That "Pain" joint shoulda been longer. That was hot. "Yall Dont Hear Me Though" is the best joint to me. That boy Cardiak dont play.

I could of skimmed through this and told you it was better than that abomination of a mixtape TINC2.

Good stuff Fab (minus a few tracks). Now let me play through it again

I wanna part 2 already son. Just when I was about to remove him from #1 on my favorite list. He drop this and said I ain't going anywhere

I wanna part 2 already son. Just when I was about to remove him from #1 on my favorite list. He drop this and said I ain't going anywhere

pimp.gif

"Sometimes I amaze, sometimes I disappoint, sometimes I blow this paper like its just a joint, sometimes I look at change like its just some coins, like Shaq at the line you probably missed the point"

sick.gif

"Sometimes I amaze, sometimes I disappoint, sometimes I blow this paper like its just a joint, sometimes I look at change like its just some coins, like Shaq at the line you probably missed the point"

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

What was wrong with TINC2? I'm a Fab Stan but I honestly don't see how it could be bashed to the extent NT does.

Dudes on here are crazy... TINC2 was fire!! But like dude said its really all the delays that took away the Wow factor

But tracks like Im Raw, Bring Death to Em, R.I.P, Body Ya, Tonight... TINC2 is easily up there with TINC1 but you know NT never likes the 2nd of anything (retros, albums, etc...)

But anyway Soul Tape is nice on these first few listens... some of the beats sound too similar and the tape has kind of a soft vibe to it and also a lot of girl tracks.

But nonetheless this tape will be getting heavy spins for a while... Fav tracks so far are the Intro, Yall don't hear me though, Rolling Papers, Thats not love
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

What was wrong with TINC2? I'm a Fab Stan but I honestly don't see how it could be bashed to the extent NT does.

Dudes on here are crazy... TINC2 was fire!! But like dude said its really all the delays that took away the Wow factor

But tracks like Im Raw, Bring Death to Em, R.I.P, Body Ya, Tonight... TINC2 is easily up there with TINC1 but you know NT never likes the 2nd of anything (retros, albums, etc...)

But anyway Soul Tape is nice on these first few listens... some of the beats sound too similar and the tape has kind of a soft vibe to it and also a lot of girl tracks.

But nonetheless this tape will be getting heavy spins for a while... Fav tracks so far are the Intro, Yall don't hear me though, Rolling Papers, Thats not love
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pastellove88

Riesling & Rolling Papers
pimp.gif
  Shots at Wiz @_@
"As I get older I be looking at what rap reads A Bunch of tatted up %%$@+* who can rap weed"
 True statement
grin.gif

exactly what i thought.....
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
  Shots at Wiz @_@
"As I get older I be looking at what rap reads A Bunch of tatted up %%$@+* who can rap weed"
 True statement
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Xavier

pimp.gif
  Shots at Wiz @_@
 True statement
grin.gif

laugh.gif
i had to stop and listen to that line again..... def sounds like he dissing wiz

pimp.gif
  Shots at Wiz @_@
 True statement
grin.gif

laugh.gif

I liked this tape. I have not really listened Loso but this was NICE. Any other good mixtapes from him?

I liked this tape. I have not really listened Loso but this was NICE. Any other good mixtapes from him?

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

pimp.gif
  Shots at Wiz @_@
 True statement
grin.gif

laugh.gif

lol just peep the title of the song........

Back
Top Bottom