**FABOLOUS thread**

I hope he ends that 'funeral fab' gimmick after this weak *%! offering. This is his worst tape ever and the beats are garbage too

son is the T-Mac/Vince Carter of rap

I hope he ends that 'funeral fab' gimmick after this weak *%! offering. This is his worst tape ever and the beats are garbage too

Not feelin the tape besides 2-3 songs tops. Seems like he was just test drivin 2Chainz & Tyga's flows. Lot of corny tracks.... Smh....*Prays for a Soul Tape 2*

Not feelin the tape besides 2-3 songs tops. Seems like he was just test drivin 2Chainz & Tyga's flows. Lot of corny tracks.... Smh....*Prays for a Soul Tape 2*

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

laugh.gif

He really starrted a song sayin I don't jerk off public smh..death to fab mixtape game..give Paul a tape..i like that black city and bet track just of the strength of kiss

He really starrted a song sayin I don't jerk off public smh..death to fab mixtape game..give Paul a tape..i like that black city and bet track just of the strength of kiss

I dont think this tape is as bad as yall juicin it to be.

Its not better than TINC2 but its still not THAT horrible
Yall forgot about the Soul Tape too. He still got some gas left in the tank. Son just aint tryna go 100% on something he givin away at the end of the day

I dont think this tape is as bad as yall juicin it to be.

Its not better than TINC2 but its still not THAT horrible
Yall forgot about the Soul Tape too. He still got some gas left in the tank. Son just aint tryna go 100% on something he givin away at the end of the day

Back
Top Bottom