[| -- Fabolous x DJ Drama: There Is No Competition 2 (The Funeral Service) 2010 -- |]

Sean flow is going to be Sean flow. Thats what makes him. Your going to be either
eek.gif
on how he flows it or be like
ohwell.gif

Ill Video right there.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

Originally Posted by Master Zik

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This dude Fab hit a new low. He gonna use a tragedy as an excuse for why his mixtape aint dropping any time soon. Some time at the end of Jan
grin.gif

Shameless
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
horrible

laugh.gif
Yeah this is almost as bad as that time Aflamega said he was gonna push his album back so it doesn't interfere with Obama becoming president...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This dude Fab hit a new low. He gonna use a tragedy as an excuse for why his mixtape aint dropping any time soon. Some time at the end of Jan
grin.gif

Shameless
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
horrible

laugh.gif
Yeah this is almost as bad as that time Aflamega said he was gonna push his album back so it doesn't interfere with Obama becoming president...
laugh.gif

He would be better off saying his dog ate the mixtape and his homework.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

Shameless
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
horrible

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Tell me you are being sarcastic or something...
laugh.gif
Interview or video where he said this?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

Shameless
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
horrible

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I really laughed out loud reading this....

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

exactly what I was thinking....they need to stop making excuses and just say "Drama is finishing his adlibs...gonna take a week or two"

-J23C

yea it def takes time for Drama to write and record his little rants- decide which tracks he's gonna bring back 10 times and politic to figure out how toget willie the kid on 2-3 songs

Originally Posted by Kingtre

exactly what I was thinking....they need to stop making excuses and just say "Drama is finishing his adlibs...gonna take a week or two"

-J23C

yea it def takes time for Drama to write and record his little rants- decide which tracks he's gonna bring back 10 times and politic to figure out how to get willie the kid on 2-3 songs
Don't forget LA the Darkman's "Hand on my Glock".

-J23C

yea it def takes time for Drama to write and record his little rants- decide which tracks he's gonna bring back 10 times and politic to figure out how to get willie the kid on 2-3 songs
This.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

-J23C

Don't forget LA the Darkman's "Hand on my Glock".

As I was listening to TINC1, I was like
eek.gif
when I heard the beat of'Hand on my Glock"...but then
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
alien.gif
when I found out that Drama puts this on all of hismixtapes....dude really is the epitome of self promotion.

and we aint even looking for LA or Willie on these damn mixtapes
laugh.gif

-J23C

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Sean flow is going to be Sean flow. Thats what makes him. Your going to be either
eek.gif
ohwell.gif

Ill Video right there.
pimp.gif

sos i think you in the wrong thread.
laugh.gif

And you know what's even worse I can almost guarantee either Fab or somebody featured on the tape is gonna have a punchline about an earthquake.

And you know what's even worse I can almost guarantee either Fab or somebody featured on the tape is gonna have a punchline about an earthquake.
Word to:

I'm in the building like a Cory Liddle flight...

Come through like Katrina, they call em the block wetters....

smh.gif

laugh.gif
I stopped checking but for jokes and the fun of it #NT should posttheir gripes here link

I could see this being hilarious if dudes really post up.

Word.

Originally Posted by jomitm

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

eek.gif
ohwell.gif

Ill Video right there.
pimp.gif

sos i think you in the wrong thread.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
im bugging

Back
Top Bottom