[| -- Fabolous x DJ Drama: There Is No Competition 2 (The Funeral Service) 2010 -- |]

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Sure he won't drop this March 20th so everyone can smoke to it?
alien.gif

Fam violated and disrespected that holiday and everything surrounding it

Foul
smh.gif
i know everybody be smokin on 3/20

smh.gif
 no man, no...

this tape gonna get a good 5 hours of spin then focus will shift to the young boy first single

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

this tape gonna get a good 5 hours of spin then focus will shift to the young boy first single

Exactly, he waited so long, it's gonna get washed over at the blogs come midnight.

Originally Posted by killaCAM237

Exactly, he waited so long, it's gonna get washed over at the blogs come midnight.
I guess, since Drake's whats hot right now? But isnt that just gonna be 1 song. This is a whole mixtape.

Supposedly people have the DL link -___- ... i just bet my Kobe Bryant rookie card to someone that they dont have it. He said he's going to send it me...
(damn i just Effed up)

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I guess, since Drake's whats hot right now? But isnt that just gonna be 1 song. This is a whole mixtape.

true but this mixtape gotta live up to the hype or far as internet gossip n blog sites it will get go....diss fab mixtape, talk drake single,talk drake single, talk drake single,diss fab mixtape, talk drake single, talk drake single, talk TML, talk TML, talk Drake etc.

Lupe dropped a mixtape and Jay Electronica dropped a song...wut had more buzz

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

true but this mixtape gotta live up to the hype or far as internet gossip n blog sites it will get go....diss fab mixtape, talk drake single,talk drake single, talk drake single,diss fab mixtape, talk drake single, talk drake single, talk TML, talk TML, talk Drake etc.

Lupe dropped a mixtape and Jay Electronica dropped a song...wut had more buzz
O no, I feel you. Even tho twitters more of a buzz right now about the tape than the single. But im sure there will be plenty of talk about both. I for one just can get hyped over 1 song, that you are calling your first single, yet the mans put out 2 or 3 cds worth of tracks. Plus if that autotune snippet is a sample of how the whole track is gonna be (full of autotune) then it will be just like all the other cotton candy %%+@ YM puts out for singles. Id rather wait for his album and hear the non radio friendly stuff he has on deck, cuz hes got talent. But YMs radio singles dont got me on the edge of my seat waiting like the balls about to drop on December 31st.

Back
Top Bottom