[| -- Fabolous x DJ Drama: There Is No Competition 2 (The Funeral Service) 2010 -- |]

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Songz had the best verse on the tape. Yeeeeeup

smh.gif
...Paul Cain actually did his thing on this one

It's out already and it's piff, Fab spit'n like he did on the first album. All the punchlines is' "Niiiiiiiice" as he says. If you ain't got it by now IDK what u do'n with urself.

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

After bumpin the Loso's Way double CD
mixtape, I really miss Fab
frown.gif

i tell people all da time this was his best mixtape...fire

Any of ya that have it, mind uping it and providing a link? Cant find it anywhere. thanks.
its not on datpiff?

Replay value on this sucks; I haven't bumped it since it came out.

smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'm frontin' listening to Say Something N__ right now
laugh.gif

Ju-Ly If You Say I Ain't Hotter Than August Weither... I Mean Weather. You Can't See Me.... I Mean Ever - Ever, Ever? Andre 3G.... [Bring Death To 'Em]

I'm not gonna lie everywhere I go in brooklyn im hearing people pumping this through their car windows me included.
Even DJ clue and Envy gives almost ALL these songs spins on the radio... and even on Hot 97 you hear these songs playing when its not the 5PM rushhour like any time of the day
laugh.gif

And after a while this tape grew on me more and more, still a few skippable tracks but IMO the 1st one had some skippable tracks too. I think we ALL wanted this to sound the same way as the first one thats why I was initially somewhat disappointed but the tape has grown on me.

Not better than the first one but its not THAT much worse either

And agreed X 1,000,000 on Loso's Way Rise to power Mixtape being the best that joint still knocks in the whip on the reg.

you D*&ks belong in latex not tape decks
had me dying in the whip &

Nickki

i am who i am i am nickki moth%$&^%$er if she say she not a fan she a lying moth^^%#$#%^er also made me lol hard & immediatly turn to my gf with the U MAD face

Is this tape still getting regular spins from yall? I played it heavy for like the first but it hasn't gotten much play after that.

LA the Darkman isn't on the No DJ version of Hard
eek.gif
. This will definitely increase the replay value of the mixtape.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Songz had the best verse on the tape. Yeeeeeup
Songz did go in but I think it's Freck (the last cat on It's Going Down) had the best verse "I keep all my girls over____ and underpaid" best line on the mixtape to me

Back
Top Bottom