Face Tattoos. Wut?

Joined Sep 9, 2010
I know it's been going on for a bit, but I feel like it's damn near "socially acceptable" in that it is on the edge of the spectrum inside instead of outside of it. 
Reason I brought this up is cuz i just saw a video by the rapper Bizarre and he has a weed leaf tattoo under his left eye... and i'm like...wut? 

Joined Feb 10, 2011
Originally Posted by kicksnmusic

I know it's been going on for a bit, but I feel like it's damn near "socially acceptable" in that it is on the edge of the spectrum inside instead of outside of it. 
Reason I brought this up is cuz i just saw a video by the rapper Bizarre and he has a weed leaf tattoo under his left eye... and i'm like...wut? 
never that boi

Joined May 22, 2010
it's not socially acceptable by any means

try getting a job with tats on your face. the corporate world isn't about that life

Joined Jul 27, 2006
Originally Posted by do work son

try getting a job with tats on your face. the corporate world isn't about that life

true tho

Joined Apr 7, 2008
This is becoming a REAL problem out here in Atlanta. These dudes step to my counter at my job and it's hard to take them serious...

Joined Feb 22, 2008
Originally Posted by do work son

Maybe he doesnt a corporate world type job. There are plenty that dont. I know you and other prolly dont see why not, but many others have no intentions of joining that industry.

Joined Mar 13, 2004
Socially acceptable to have a face tat????

Might as well get used to unemployment if you're not a celebrity or tattoo artist.

*Who was ol' boy here on NT who has aspirations of being a lawyer w. a neck tat? Any update??

Joined Jun 3, 2007
The funniest thing to me is that we are conditioned to follow someone elses rules, but the people sitting in the big chair followed their own rules...we condition ourselves for a glass ceiling it seems...that being said I don't bang with face tats because I think they look tacky...atleast I haven't seen one that I would deem "presentable" but hey, I'm not you, and I don't gotta live your life...so Butterfly it up...as long as you cover it with a LA tat.

Joined Jul 18, 2008
just an update of which celebs have face tats?

I know weezy and gucci, but who else?

Joined Jun 13, 2011
Originally Posted by hassan16

just an update of which celebs have face tats?

I know weezy and gucci, but who else?
soulja, schoolboy q, wiz, young la, the game, rick ross. i cant think of anybody else

Joined Dec 29, 2004
Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Why are the only jobs people aspire to are corporate jobs?
Because they're what we're conditioned to aspire to.
true.. BUT.. what other (decent paying) jobs (Musician aside) can you think of that allows such thing?... Pro Sports, maybe.. but i doubt you can be marketable..

Joined Jul 18, 2012
Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Why are the only jobs people aspire to are corporate jobs?
Because they're what we're conditioned to aspire to.
true.. BUT.. what other (decent paying) jobs (Musician aside) can you think of that allows such thing?... Pro Sports, maybe.. but i doubt you can be marketable..

blee dat pleh boi

Joined Jan 6, 2002

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Originally Posted by Retro23J

read the second half of the statement. years back the weirdest people had nose rings, now it's just slightly edgy. i'm saying there's enough people around now with face tats that although it's extremely odd to most, it's not just a handful of cases but an actual societal trend. and the quotes too...reading is fundamental. 

Joined Mar 13, 2004

Originally Posted by Retro23J

read the second half of the statement. years back the weirdest people had nose rings, now it's just slightly edgy. i'm saying there's enough people around now with face tats that although it's extremely odd to most, it's not just a handful of cases but an actual societal trend. and the quotes too...reading is fundamental. 
You can't compare a nose ring to a face tat tho...and who do you see on the regular w. face tats? 
  C'mon now...

Joined May 2, 2010
Theres a dude that hoops at my gym who has a face tat, son is garbage too.

I mean if you goin to the league and got a face tat, cool, do you.  But bruh, u miss 7 foot jumpers in pick-up games.  Remove that %%!*.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now