Facebook Money Pose: smh @ folks these days...

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Why dont some of you guys just go ahead and say what you really want to say?

"Expect to see more of these pics with tax season upon us."
"Expect to see more broke black people taking pics like this as if they're ballin."

"Then you see their bank accounts."
"SMH at black people showing off money, yet their bank accounts are empty."

"I notice a trend among people in those pics."
"I notice that most people in those pics are black."

I love NT but sometimes you guys make me sick with your replys. I want to say more but I don't feel it's worth the battle. And no, this didn't hit close to home. I don't flash money and take pics of it to post on FB. Nope, my friends don't do things like this either.

x3xdd53e01efc0a85f974fc1e808d1a3c83.jpg
word homie need to come down.

sometimes I think about taking all my money out the bank just to take a pic like that and throw it up online telling people to cut that #%++ out cuz they look broke, then I realize I would be taking one of these dumb +%% pictures
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Why dont some of you guys just go ahead and say what you really want to say?

"Expect to see more of these pics with tax season upon us."
"Expect to see more broke black people taking pics like this as if they're ballin."

"Then you see their bank accounts."
"SMH at black people showing off money, yet their bank accounts are empty."

"I notice a trend among people in those pics."
"I notice that most people in those pics are black."

I love NT but sometimes you guys make me sick with your replys. I want to say more but I don't feel it's worth the battle. And no, this didn't hit close to home. I don't flash money and take pics of it to post on FB. Nope, my friends don't do things like this either.

x3xdd53e01efc0a85f974fc1e808d1a3c83.jpg
word homie need to come down.

sometimes I think about taking all my money out the bank just to take a pic like that and throw it up online telling people to cut that #%++ out cuz they look broke, then I realize I would be taking one of these dumb +%% pictures
laugh.gif

Ballin is when you're pissed at all the tax you have to pay, not on the 0% interest loan you gave the government, better known as a refund check.

Ballin is when you're pissed at all the tax you have to pay, not on the 0% interest loan you gave the government, better known as a refund check.

I don't know whats worse, their haircuts, the fact that they are posing with drugs AND money in their mouths or that they are black SMH. My people do some ignorant things sometimes.

I don't know whats worse, their haircuts, the fact that they are posing with drugs AND money in their mouths or that they are black SMH. My people do some ignorant things sometimes.

It's usually individuals not used to having money that take pics like this...and that goes for any race

hilarious how they all take turns taking pics with the money.

like homie i see the old 100 and purple 50, tuck those in in the next pic.

hilarious how they all take turns taking pics with the money.

like homie i see the old 100 and purple 50, tuck those in in the next pic.

It's usually individuals not used to having money that take pics like this...and that goes for any race

dont know how long ago it was but NT had a thread like this.. "post your stacks" or something like that
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

dont know how long ago it was but NT had a thread like this.. "post your stacks" or something like that
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom