Facebook Privacy Issue.

Joined Jun 4, 2008
Where you been dude?
Bout to start a search team for you.

Gimme your fb password Ill fix it.

im not you

Banned
Joined May 29, 2009
Yeah I don't understand how they've done SO much to revamp their Privacy policies and yet there so many "little" things they just seem to ignore when it comes to privacy. I've manged to get rid of my entire wall but if I accept a new friend request...or do ANYTHING for that matter...it shows up on the news feed. It just got me in trouble actually.

Chick hit me with "oh so, ___ is single now so I see you added her as a friend".

%%*! you Zuckerberg.

Joined Sep 28, 2005
Originally Posted by Im Not You

Chick hit me with "oh so, ___ is single now so I see you added her as a friend".

it is annoying tho...i really don't care for half the stuff in my feed thing...especially the __ is now friends with ___ and 4 other people

Joined Jan 4, 2009
What are yall talking about? I can still hide my statuses from certain group/people. 

Joined May 5, 2009
i hear you...i really dont like the fact if you on your wall you can see what the activity for example: blank is now friends with blank or blank commented on blanks status and those friends suggestions...other than that fb is ok

Joined Oct 13, 2001
Originally Posted by derventa

What are yall talking about? I can still hide my statuses from certain group/people. 
Re-read the original post. This is not about statuses.

Joined Apr 4, 2006
i dont really care about that. what's annoying is the "_ is friends with _ and 4 other people"

Joined May 2, 2008
Yea i hate it now... good thing i dont have to hide anything from anybody anymore

Only way is to go to your profile and manually delete all the things u dont want seen

Joined Apr 4, 2006

/\ That's what we're talking about.

Do ya'll absolutely just NOT read?
who are you again? i read it and i meant i dont care if what i do gets posted on other people's feeds.

Joined Apr 10, 2010
Man, ya'll ain't G with it at all... you gotta lightweight game em on facebook. A little charm, a *like* here and there, 4 messages tops... if you ain't in her text message rotation BY THEN, *+!* you doin with yo life son? FAIL

Joined Oct 13, 2001
Originally Posted by oidreez

who are you again? i read it and i meant i dont care if what i do gets posted on other people's feeds.
I don't think you understand. Just leave it alone man.

Joined Apr 18, 2005
Had drama with the GF this past weekend cause it showed up on her news feed that I was friends with 2 new females that she had never met. Spent like 30 minutes messin' around with the privacy options but realized you still can't fully privatize everything. That's that bull #**!.

Joined Oct 13, 2001
Aight man I am about to write FB and ask them to re-install this feature. I don't need folks questioning me about who's statuses I am commenting on. 

Joined Apr 18, 2005
Originally Posted by oidreez

Then why the %!+% would you participate in this thread? 

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now