Faces on the side of the milk carton: JAY ELECTRONICA EDIT: ROC NATION SIGNEE?!?!

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

yeah that guy has recently started to annoy me with his "opinions"... he's ALMOST on the DipsetGeneral level

Your opinion's aren't all that "convincing" either, dunny...

I think Jay Electronica is pretty dope, but I agree with Prime on Krit > Jay Elec... up to this point so far.

Krit released arguably one of the best mixtapes this year and has a lot of dope features on other artists songs as well as songs that weren't on his mixtape... this dude Jay Elec releases a dope song or verse once every couple of months.

I don't know if he's saving what he has for his album or whatever project he's working on, but he doesn't have a lot of material out to put him in discussion against anyone.

The 2-3 songs that I like from Jay Elec are Exhibit C, Ghost of Big, and the verse from Shiny suit, and I pretty like Krit's mixtape front to back.

I know some guys will say Quality > Quantity, and I agree... to an extent, but if you aren't putting your music out nobody is going to hear you and people have a short attention span so you're going to be forgotten eventually or your buzz will fizzle out.

I like them both though and wish them both the best and hope they both become successful in Hip Hop, but I just wish they both would hurry up and release an album, but I'm willing to wait and don't want no rushed crap.

I think Jay Electronica is pretty dope, but I agree with Prime on Krit > Jay Elec... up to this point so far.

Krit released arguably one of the best mixtapes this year and has a lot of dope features on other artists songs as well as songs that weren't on his mixtape... this dude Jay Elec releases a dope song or verse once every couple of months.

I don't know if he's saving what he has for his album or whatever project he's working on, but he doesn't have a lot of material out to put him in discussion against anyone.

The 2-3 songs that I like from Jay Elec are Exhibit C, Ghost of Big, and the verse from Shiny suit, and I pretty like Krit's mixtape front to back.

I know some guys will say Quality > Quantity, and I agree... to an extent, but if you aren't putting your music out nobody is going to hear you and people have a short attention span so you're going to be forgotten eventually or your buzz will fizzle out.

I like them both though and wish them both the best and hope they both become successful in Hip Hop, but I just wish they both would hurry up and release an album, but I'm willing to wait and don't want no rushed crap.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I didn't say KRIT was BETTER... I said I prefer KRIT.

Hell Eminem or Nas is a better rapper than 90 of artists out right now but some of his music is extremely boring. Why I gotta feel depressed all the time?

I'm simply asking what everyone sees in Jay Electronica themselves or am I merely subjecting myself to hype? The outpouring towards dude is incredible at times.
you said the same $#&* about J.Cole and now you slurping him, just shut up already. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I didn't say KRIT was BETTER... I said I prefer KRIT.

Hell Eminem or Nas is a better rapper than 90 of artists out right now but some of his music is extremely boring. Why I gotta feel depressed all the time?

I'm simply asking what everyone sees in Jay Electronica themselves or am I merely subjecting myself to hype? The outpouring towards dude is incredible at times.
you said the same $#&* about J.Cole and now you slurping him, just shut up already. 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom