Faces on the side of the milk carton: JAY ELECTRONICA EDIT: ROC NATION SIGNEE?!?!

How did this dude act like he didn't have every rap fan prior to 2000 excited at the beginning of the summer to fail to release any solid project yet?

Any updates on dude?

How did this dude act like he didn't have every rap fan prior to 2000 excited at the beginning of the summer to fail to release any solid project yet?

Any updates on dude?

Always looking forward to material from him... Sucks we gotta always patiently wait though.

His last 2 features were good though.

Always looking forward to material from him... Sucks we gotta always patiently wait though.

His last 2 features were good though.

Who Knows...but this clown got a show Friday night at HOB in NOLA...I saw him in concert end of March...since then...what 2, 3 new songs?....3 ^&$&%# songs?!?!

the day, the ghost of CW, and that song w Game...all i remember him doing the last 6+ months

Who Knows...but this clown got a show Friday night at HOB in NOLA...I saw him in concert end of March...since then...what 2, 3 new songs?....3 ^&$&%# songs?!?!

the day, the ghost of CW, and that song w Game...all i remember him doing the last 6+ months

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Probably back in Erykah's voodoo @$*%%.

roll.gif
How did Jay get on anyway? What was his first joints recorded?

His work ethic is horrible. And I dont think he has the right people in his corner. I wont speak on that further for the sake of political reasons.

His work ethic is horrible. And I dont think he has the right people in his corner. I wont speak on that further for the sake of political reasons.

Its already been said his work ethic is terrible . I have a deep down feeling that he really doesnt want to be "On " like its not very important to him . And to make it worse he has Just Blaze as his right hand man so not having a good beats isnt an excuse . I dont know who his Mgmt is or if he even has a real manager but they are doing a poor job of handling and motivating their client . Maybe he is a lost cause Eddie Kane type dude he has been known to get *+%# faced drunk on stage so maybe its a deeper problem. When he did that "Dear Moleskine " teaser video i thought oh my dude is about to get his stuff together and drop a new mixtape ..but no the teaser was just that . somebody needs to put a bug in his ear or sit him down

Its already been said his work ethic is terrible . I have a deep down feeling that he really doesnt want to be "On " like its not very important to him . And to make it worse he has Just Blaze as his right hand man so not having a good beats isnt an excuse . I dont know who his Mgmt is or if he even has a real manager but they are doing a poor job of handling and motivating their client . Maybe he is a lost cause Eddie Kane type dude he has been known to get *+%# faced drunk on stage so maybe its a deeper problem. When he did that "Dear Moleskine " teaser video i thought oh my dude is about to get his stuff together and drop a new mixtape ..but no the teaser was just that . somebody needs to put a bug in his ear or sit him down

thought it was well known he just got stage fright and dont wanna let erybody down...at least thats what he been shooting his last couple interviews

thought it was well known he just got stage fright and dont wanna let erybody down...at least thats what he been shooting his last couple interviews

I'm fine with what he does...He isn't a commercial artist, nor does he really seem to have an interest in being one. Real artists put out work when they want to, they don't cater to demand. I'd rather him do what he does, release a great song every once in a while, they be like these other artists nowadays who put out a mixtape of filler every couple months.

I'm fine with what he does...He isn't a commercial artist, nor does he really seem to have an interest in being one. Real artists put out work when they want to, they don't cater to demand. I'd rather him do what he does, release a great song every once in a while, they be like these other artists nowadays who put out a mixtape of filler every couple months.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I'm fine with what he does...He isn't a commercial artist, nor does he really seem to have an interest in being one. Real artists put out work when they want to, they don't cater to demand. I'd rather him do what he does, release a couple great songs every once in a lifetime, they be like these other artists nowadays who put out a mixtape of filler every couple months.

Back
Top Bottom