Facials/Manicures/Pedicures for a dude AYO or Metro????

I've gotten a facial before it was real relaxing. I knew this girl that was in beauty school and she was always askin me to come in to get a facial so Ifinally did one day. Took me into a dark room and put on some relaxing music and massaged my face for 45 minutes, it was dope. Plus that place was filled withcuties, and she later told me that a bunch of girls were starin and askin her about me, so I told her I'd be bacc soon but I never did smh..

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I would do it no problem.
You think females like a crusty dude?

Crusty where though
laugh.gif
.. If you keep your nails cut and use lotion thanthey look good .. Females always say to me "you have nice hands" and I sure the hell don't get "MANNYS" ... You wear sneakers w/ outsocks or something ?

Manicures and pedicures are a lux. my dude, not an activity that is mandated .. No pun intended on man-dated

what's wrong with being clean?

its not like they are going to put red nail polish or something. they just remove the cuticle, and trim the nails perfectly. foot spa's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ive never gotten a facial, but manicures and pedicures are ok with me.
I usually go with my girl anyways. And even then, I dont see anything wrong with getting a facial, unless youre acting all ayo about it.

Some of ya'll pull out the ayo card on anything. Taking care of yourself is not ayo at all, its all a matter of how you do it.
Applying any type of color when getting a pedicure is definitely suspect, but then again my barbers do that $!@* and you should see the girls they be pullingin that shop.

some of yall are real insecure about gettin that "AYO" tag attached to you.

mani/pedi aint that big a deal. I havent done it but im not averse to it. In fact I probably need to go with my girl next time she goes to the nail salon as mycuticles are all jacked up. Why do you care what another man thinks about you.

roll.gif
roll.gif
everything on NT can be argued AYO or not-

ive done it like twice and its funny cause i'm going friday - last time my girl was like just do it since i was waiting for her ..the time before that wasawhile back-

i dont call it a manicure cause to me thats what my girl gets and it has polish and/or white tips , shes sits under the dryer etc etc-

what i got and what im getting friday is my hands washed, nails cut, filed and evened, lotion, hand massage and im on my way - and thats only specialocassions...gotta have the hands nice for the dice shaking this weekend
pimp.gif

im a nail biter so my joints be looking raggedy on the reg
indifferent.gif
idont see my feet enough to care and do the sandals and all that so no "peddys" for me
laugh.gif
but plenty OG pimps/hustlers be in the salons weekly keeping the nails andtoes sharp...

and all the while my FEMALE fiance will be sitting there so if thats AYO to nt then it is what it is

I feel awkward as hell going into a salon to get a manicure or pedicure, but I do it because it feels good and is relaxing and I do a horrible job cuttin mynails so I want them to look presentable

mani's i understand for NT to trip...because how messed up can your hands'/nails be..

but for pedicures, especially for men that play sports and work out...is justified

some peoples feet look tore up, and they need help lol...girls don't like nasty crusty toes

manicures are ehhh

pedicures are justified

can't hate on facials, its the first thing that everyone sees.

More men NEED to get their feet done. A mani is eh, but pedi is quite necessary for some of you!

Just came back with my coworkers, got the facial done and Tai Lu really works her magic. When she finished ya boy was feeling like this

The Manicure actually wasnt that bad, didnt get that high gloss on them but Mei Ling was doin her thing tho

Girls actually noticing how I look now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom