Facials/Manicures/Pedicures for a dude AYO or Metro????

I can understand skin stuff...although I would never do it. Manicures and Pedicures???
smh.gif

gettin your face clean is acceptable. Personally i couldnt get my toes done, i have a feeling ill just kick the lil asain lady on accident

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I'm a performer so I see NOTHING wrong with maintaining your appearance........BUT.... I've never had a manny or a peddy. I want both though. Just because. I draw the line at applying foundation, though. I'm not Omarion. Mis me with the makeup stuff. But I am too straight to worry about looking gay so I just want nice feet dammit! I wouldn't mind a professional teeth whitening either. All this smoking is very flattering to me smile.... not
ohwell.gif

You are going to HAVE to get foundation if you are ever of TV and/ or Magazine photoshoots. I don't know one artist, no matter howharcore they are that doesn't have it applied. I mean, they not cakin it on you, and tossin eye-liner on with mascara and issh
laugh.gif
It's really toprevent a glare from being on your dome, and your skin from looking oily. I'm down for it if I ever make it to that level.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Um no its not, please encourage it amongst your friends and etc.
Thank You.

Your sig is one of the best I've ever seen. It simplifies the mentality of our world
frown.gif

Ayooooo...Men need to start acting like men again. This guy wouldn't be caught dead getting a spa treatment...

don%20draper%20final.jpg

I don't think it's really ayo, but unless I'm really looking bad I wouldn't waste my time getting those things done. I think it's OD if yougo out of your way to get your nails done or a facial unless they look so bad that it could make the difference between pulling a girl or not. If they arenormal then you care too much about your appearance because I don't think anyone is not smashing because of their nails. A facial sounds better to me butstill I would need a lot more money before I started doing that.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I do mani-pedi-microdermabrasion when I'm back home coz:

mani-pedi costs me $3-4 inc. tip and micro costs me around $20/session including facial (nh).

and no it ain't gay. my hygiene game is on point.
See .. I aint arguing that there is anything MO about it ... but whats w/ the language .. You cant say NH after that .. I'm sorry ..

If your feet are bad looking now , than a !%$%!!$ pedicure won't give you the heart to rock some sandals w/ the thong strap inbetween the big toe now .. Doya'll rock the little cotton balls between your toes and wear flip flops too ??

Biggest mistake I ever did was let my barber straighten out my eyebrows when I was like 19. It will always grow back worse, and it looks like ##@* whenit's all growing back in...Leave your eyebrows alone...Unless your name is Uni.....Uni-brow. haha

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

What about shaping up / tweezing eyebrows? My #!#%* be bushy as a MF'er and I wanna go to a salon and get em right
Mei Ling will hook you up. just dont get them arched. Seen a dude gettin the eyebrows done while I was getting the facial

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

What about shaping up / tweezing eyebrows? My #!#%* be bushy as a MF'er and I wanna go to a salon and get em right
Mei Ling will hook you up. just dont get them arched. Seen a dude gettin the eyebrows done while I was getting the facial

roll.gif

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

you dudes need to calm down, thats like saying taking a shower and getting a haircut is gay
That's the worst possible comparison I've ever read.

never had any or that stuff (facials, mani/pedi) but im considering getting all three just 2 see what the deal.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

roll.gif

roll.gif

I need to get my whole body waxed, or just shaved. I got people chasing me around trying to capture me talking bout, "Bigfoot! He's real," and+*#*. I want to get a female to do it, she doesn't have to be cute but it'd be nice since I'm going to be naked. I don't even know if this islegal though.

Back
Top Bottom