Fact or Fiction: Has There Been a More Detailed Shoe Released by JB Since These:

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

160jordansdeep wrote:

SEND ONE wrote:

160jordansdeep wrote:

i got a deadstock white/red 17's what there going for now
I caught a vnds pair with the case on ebay a couple of months back for less than $55 shipped. But it could have been the presentation cause I've seen pairs go for about 2 bills.

i have seen the white/red go for more then $330.00 deadstock with case lace locks locks covers and cd

SOMEONE REALLY OVERPAID. GOING RATE IS ABOUT $185 TO $200

maybe for smaller sizes. I know for a fact going rate for 11-13 is usually over 240 though. I paid $250 for mines couple weeks ago in a 12 and that was a gooddeal imo. been wanting the white/red's ever since i saw cadillac pimpin.lol

^^ FOR A USED PAIR, THEY ARE USUALLY AROUND THE $185 TO $200 PRICE I STATED AS I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A LONG TIME FOR A PAIR BUT I PAID $250 FOR A DEADSTOCKPAIR. I WEAR 10.5.

I still remember the Darius Miles/Ouentin Richardson Jordan Commercial when they was rockin these when they was doing that crown act. Unfortunately theycareers didn't turn out like kings. Q-Rich ridin pine in Miami and D-Miles ain't even in the league no more.

Back
Top Bottom