Fake Boobs VS Fake booty

Is it just me or is anyone else disgusted by the idea of a fake @@@ , yet ok with fake **** ? Discuss 

angel-lola-luv.jpg

v               http://www.lionsdenu.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/fake-****.jpg

I can understand fake boobs, even though I prefer real ones... But a fake butt
smh.gif
! So not cool...

I'll still smash though.

Gotta agree. Fake ****... its whatever... I've been seeing that all my life.

Fake booty...just wrong.
Although I wouldn't mind testing it out.

The sad reality is that we are headed down the road where more and more women will resort to artificial physicals. Girls in the hood can go uptown and get shots in their butts in the alley. The accessibility is amazing. And then the role model of these young girls in the city is Nicky Minaj who is also a fake butted person. So yea, it will become a bigger issue in the future. But much like PED's in sports, it happens so much people will eventually become desensitized towards it.

But I am not a fan

Im not too fond of either...
I guess i prefer fake boobs over fake booty cuz chicks always OD with the fake cheeks

I prefer fake boobs over fake butts.
I find it disgusting when a female's mass is just too big.
1272628796231.jpg

^I like this size.

I'm not a fan of either. In the case of extreme flatchestedness I can understand it, but never for the booty.

Like someone said, basically as time goes on, we will become desensisitized about it just like everything else. In my opinion I think what makes it so out of play is how unreaslistic of a job these girls are getting. I mean I can understand you trying to add a lil something back there if you've been lacking all your life, but basically every job that we see is to the extreme and the girls are ODing.

I could almost care less about fake boobs, but mass cant be fake. Im feeling those pics on the first page BTW

Back
Top Bottom