Fake check for Air Jordan Concords 11 Low

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: My photos are uploaded on Post #14. Thanks everyone for the help!

Seller took these photos for me, im paying a good $$ for this. Could someone confirm if this is authentic or fake.

Thanks

Last edited:
I don't know much about Concord lows but I think I've heard that the shoes may be legit if the Jumpmans on the backs of the shoes don't touch the patent leather.  One thing that stuck out to me though was that the 23 on the back of the left shoe looked off, but I'd wait for more opinions considering I don't know much about Concord lows.

I don't know much about Concord lows but I think I've heard that the shoes may be legit if the Jumpmans on the backs of the shoes don't touch the patent leather.  One thing that stuck out to me though was that the 23 on the back of the left shoe looked off, but I'd wait for more opinions considering I don't know much about Concord lows.
Thanks. it looks legit as well, but my close friend of my bought a pair off someone and we later found out it was fake.. the replicas are really close to the real thing now.. it's only when you try it on it feels totally different.

Don't pay anymore than $220 for these, hell $200 is still more than enough. The hype died.

Don't pay anymore than $220 for these, hell $200 is still more than enough. The hype died.
Ya know i said that over on the Concord Low release thread before they dropped and i was attacked by a whole crew of resellers and hypebeasts talking bout "These are Concords" and "It doesnt matter how much of a GM they are" they were swearing up down these would hold firm at $300.

Ya know i said that over on the Concord Low release thread before they dropped and i was attacked by a whole crew of resellers and hypebeasts talking bout "These are Concords" and "It doesnt matter how much of a GM they are" they were swearing up down these would hold firm at $300.
Couldn't believe people were paying $260 the day of release..go spend an extra $100 and get the high tops which are 100x better. just my honest opinion of course.

Couldn't believe people were paying $260 the day of release..go spend an extra $100 and get the high tops which are 100x better. just my honest opinion of course.
I mean that seems to me to be the logical thing to do as well but these kids today are on some whole other ****, thats all i know.

I totally agree. i bought the lows only because i was able to get my military discount so only spent $135 out the door for them. I may should have posted that in the other thread

Thanks everyone for the help.

Here's my pics after the pick up. Please double check he didn't do any switcheroo on me.

*please note the production date pic he sent me was from his size 11 that he took prior.

Really it looks the same as the original pics.

But me and my buddy checked it for 15 min. Looks like its legit too
We also got the receipt as well.

Really it looks the same as the original pics.

But me and my buddy checked it for 15 min. Looks like its legit too
We also got the receipt as well.
If that makes u feel better then believe what u want but those shoes you posted arent 100% legit retail air jordan 11 retro concord lows. Receipt means nothing.

Last edited:
Thx bro.

I'll wait for another member to chime in and I'll contact the seller after and see what he says.
If that makes u feel better then believe what u want but those shoes you posted arent 100% legit retail air jordan 11 retro concord lows. Receipt means nothing.

Those Jumpmen got some fat legs 
laugh.gif

Those Jumpmen got some fat legs :lol:

I think its just the quality. My friend who got his from foot locker on launch date had the same problem. So that's why I overlooked it.

Apparently even the foot locker rep was saying how this batch of release wasnt as good as it used to be.

But thanks for pointing that out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom