Fake check for Air Jordan Concords 11 Low

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its just the quality. My friend who got his from foot locker on launch date had the same problem. So that's why I overlooked it.

Apparently even the foot locker rep was saying how this batch of release wasnt as good as it used to be.

But thanks for pointing that out
Denial isnt a river in Eqypt

Last edited:
I bought and sold multiple pairs of these from Footlocker, Champs, Finishline, Nike, Eastbay, Footaction and yours look kind of suspect to me. Biggest flaws are the 23's look really bad and if they are DS then they should NOT be laced all the way to the top.  Here are my pics of a DS pair from Eastbay.  

Haha no prob. Just wanted to make sure before I call the seller out :wink:

Thx for all the help bud

I bought a pair from footlockers website, and they came in laced up all the way....

Also, the quality bein bad is true. The pods on the bottom don't line up very well on mine, but that's probably just a one in 1000 kinda thing. But it's true that nike and JB quality has gone down in recent years

OP please post a pic of inside tongue. I had in hand a real pair and a fake pair. The easiest way to differentiate the two was the inside tongue difference. The first pic are authentic 2nd pic is of the fake pair. The concord is a little too bright and the the two concord lines are more inner than out on the fake pair.

OP please post a pic of inside tongue. I had in hand a real pair and a fake pair. The easiest way to differentiate the two was the inside tongue difference. The first pic are authentic 2nd pic is of the fake pair. The concord is a little too bright and the the two concord lines are more inner than out on the fake pair.

So seller insist it's authentic... 

I told him straight up if it's fake, I don't care, but be truthful about it, but he still insist it's real and is willing to go to store together to get it checked out.. but tbh, i doubt the reps there would be able to distinguish it.

So if i really want to, the worst outcome is I could probably return it to the store and get the full retail price back (losing the $50 on top of what i paid for) Since I do have the receipt.

Again, i want to thank everyone who helped out in this thread. I repped as much as I could.

Last edited:
Also make sure the laces are not HARD make sure they are soft. On the fake pair I had the shoe laces were extremely hard..couldn't even tie them correctly.

100% legit, east bay doesn't sell fakes and those look very good compared to other legit pairs with bad wuality

Do what you feel like bro.
Honestly I would keep them as a lot of pairs of Concords low are pretty bad in terms of quality so you may end up with a worst pair than this one if you want to sell and buy another pair. Just my two cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom