Fake Sneakers at Nike Outlets?

This post should have been titled Fake Sneaker (singular) at NIKE Outlet (singular|) because it was one pair at one outlet.
Considering that there are hundreds of thousands of NIKE footwear transactions every day, it isn't beyond the scope of reason that a few counterfeit pairsenter the system.

someone obviously returned fakes and the dudes at the outlet are too dumb to realize. those look MAD bootleg.
smh.gif
@ employees for lettin em pass

yeah thats why i dont to much shop at the outlets. i just purchased a pair of dunks from there and no that im looking at them they seemed to have been wornbefore, the bottom was a lil dirty. but they told me they were ds so i ended up gettn them for only 20

^ the reason your shoes looked dirty is because it is a self serve store and 20 people probably tried them on.

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

are you people 100% they're fakes and not just horrific b-grades?
If they not fake those cant be b-grades. I seen fakes in the barber shop look better than those. Those are F grade like others have said for sure.Hell, I hope they fake cuz if those are real thats disgustin b.

Somebody just made a return and swapped the real ones with a fake pair. just let it go, it's no biggie.

I doubt employees checks anything. anytime i return anything at nike outlet, they just make sure its the right color+size, check my receipt and they send theshoes back out on the floor.

isnt it they check the product code on the shoe if it matches with the receipt?

I cant believe people havent tried making the switch more often, most managers, associates would never know. That shows you right there that to the untrainedeye those are just another pair of AM95. Good eye though, being in the outlet, most people would be so excited to find those they would have just picked em upand took them straight to the register without checking. I guess we must start keeping a real good eye out for fakes at authentic shoe sources....oh what thisbootlegging has caused.

Back
Top Bottom