Falcons @ Texans.

Two wide open WRs deep and you miss both. C'mon, Checkdown...
indifferent.gif

-Dunta Robinson is $%@@, will always be $%@@, and deserves to be stomped with metal cleats
-Matt Ryan is so scared to take a hit in the pocket. He stands in there like a man, he gets a better throw on that 4th down play.
-This game has made me sick. %*%% it. We're not making the postseason now. I just have a feeling. Texans played a good game, but we beat ourselves. %*%% football. %*%% Dunta. %*%% your couch.

Julio Jones has got to be the dumbest #+$!***!%$%% I've seen play football in a while. He had a chance to catch that last pass. He takes his time getting back to the line WHEN HE KNOWS WE HAVE NO *+*+*!! TIMEOUTS LEFT. He doesn't give a sideline cushion so he runs out of bounds and comes back in. %#%! is demoralizing to watch. This is the type of %#%! that eats away at you for a while man. And has Roddy White even given 100% effort since the Pro Bowl? Dude half +*@** it the whole game unless he is wide open. He had a chance on that jump ball in the endzone. What does he do? Half jumps.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Julio Jones has got to be the dumbest #+$!***!%$%% I've seen play football in a while. He had a chance to catch that last pass. He takes his time getting back to the line WHEN HE KNOWS WE HAVE NO *+*+*!! TIMEOUTS LEFT. He doesn't give a sideline cushion so he runs out of bounds and comes back in. %#%! is demoralizing to watch. This is the type of %#%! that eats away at you for a while man. And has Roddy White even given 100% effort since the Pro Bowl? Dude half +*@** it the whole game unless he is wide open. He had a chance on that jump ball in the endzone. What does he do? Half jumps.
Took the words right out of my mouth. This game just made me sick. If anything we make the wild card but I don't see any improvement coming from this.

That was frustrating.

Bears/Lions/Giants have their own issues, so somebody is gonna eventually stumble into those NFC Wild Card spots, probably by dumb luck.

Texans lose andre again. Defense carries us to another win, let the good times roll

laugh.gif
 at Dunta, glad that bums not on the Texans, so many missed tackles, going for big hits, and that holding play being a 14 point swing.
feeeeeellls goooooddd

Back
Top Bottom