Fall 2011 Sportswear Cross Training Scans- Bo SC II OG C/W, Griffey jr & II, & Trainer Max (94&97)

Ah, Wally finally able to let if fly...

The thing that strikes me are the SC2's. That damn infrared c/w!!! Come on. None of that black-toe nonsense. Am I gonna have to get the greys and color them in myself? Still with these catalog/sample pics, nothing's for certain.

The AGM2's are gonna do just fine. Just do what they did for the AGM1's! Simple!

But eh, I'm still iffy on the JR's. Never liked the Torch upper. I really hope I'll change my mind when they drop though.

Ah, Wally finally able to let if fly...

The thing that strikes me are the SC2's. That damn infrared c/w!!! Come on. None of that black-toe nonsense. Am I gonna have to get the greys and color them in myself? Still with these catalog/sample pics, nothing's for certain.

The AGM2's are gonna do just fine. Just do what they did for the AGM1's! Simple!

But eh, I'm still iffy on the JR's. Never liked the Torch upper. I really hope I'll change my mind when they drop though.

Trainer SC II 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

A "Dream" PS.
eek.gif
Get with the program Nike
b9715c4a64cacbbbbfc9c94701b1561e69b6698.jpg

THE ABOVE PHOTO IS A PHOTOSHOP!
laugh.gif
. I've seen a few blogs pick up on this. Thanks for the compliment, but please READ before just posting all these images everywhere
laugh.gif
. Maybe Nike will be forced to release these now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If this Photoshop came true. I would buy all 4 easily.

A "Dream" PS.
eek.gif
Get with the program Nike
b9715c4a64cacbbbbfc9c94701b1561e69b6698.jpg

THE ABOVE PHOTO IS A PHOTOSHOP!
laugh.gif
. I've seen a few blogs pick up on this. Thanks for the compliment, but please READ before just posting all these images everywhere
laugh.gif
. Maybe Nike will be forced to release these now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If this Photoshop came true. I would buy all 4 easily.

yea yea, we all knew they were goin to butcher the sc II's anyways and by givin us that boring OG colorway they once again (see the air techs) shows us that they dont have the guts to go all the way with those typically "90's'" cw's...and once again they gonna flop hard! Go eat a D!ck Nike, i keep rockin my reebok retros as long you give us these half-@$$ed attempts.

yea yea, we all knew they were goin to butcher the sc II's anyways and by givin us that boring OG colorway they once again (see the air techs) shows us that they dont have the guts to go all the way with those typically "90's'" cw's...and once again they gonna flop hard! Go eat a D!ck Nike, i keep rockin my reebok retros as long you give us these half-@$$ed attempts.

JRs and griffey 2s!!...AND emerald 1s and cincy 1s are coming out too..ah cant even handle it

JRs and griffey 2s!!...AND emerald 1s and cincy 1s are coming out too..ah cant even handle it

Griffeys shouldve looked like this
334_1_.jpg
^ They Went From Badd To Worse On This Color Way... Honestly I Was Considering Pickin These Upp But From The Looks Of Those Scans These Will Definitly Not Be In My Closet This Summer... I Hope Come Upp With Some Better Color Ways For The Griffey 2s Or Ill Jus Be Settlin For The Freshwater Pair...

The Jrs. Are Ok... Im Gonna Need To See Them In Person To Make The Choice On Whether Or Not To Pick Them Upp... But The Air Unit Jus Irritates Me Tho For Some Reason... Same Way I Felt About The 24/7s.
ohwell.gif

Everything Else Im Not Really Crazy For... The SC Trainer II Is More Of A Old Head Shoe An Alotta Dudes Up Here Got Love For Em But I Jus Cant See Myself Wearin Them...

Griffeys shouldve looked like this
334_1_.jpg
^ They Went From Badd To Worse On This Color Way... Honestly I Was Considering Pickin These Upp But From The Looks Of Those Scans These Will Definitly Not Be In My Closet This Summer... I Hope Come Upp With Some Better Color Ways For The Griffey 2s Or Ill Jus Be Settlin For The Freshwater Pair...

The Jrs. Are Ok... Im Gonna Need To See Them In Person To Make The Choice On Whether Or Not To Pick Them Upp... But The Air Unit Jus Irritates Me Tho For Some Reason... Same Way I Felt About The 24/7s.
ohwell.gif

Everything Else Im Not Really Crazy For... The SC Trainer II Is More Of A Old Head Shoe An Alotta Dudes Up Here Got Love For Em But I Jus Cant See Myself Wearin Them...

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

The overall shape is there. It may be me but I don't like the placement of the heel plate on the retro.
i see it too
tired.gif

thanks for pointing out the differences, i hope they change that but i doubt it'd stop anything....i love that shoe
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

The overall shape is there. It may be me but I don't like the placement of the heel plate on the retro.
i see it too
tired.gif

thanks for pointing out the differences, i hope they change that but i doubt it'd stop anything....i love that shoe
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom