Fall 2013 Air Jordan 8 AQUA !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
07 pair still fresh with minimal cracking, gonna try to get another pair of those and a pair of these 2013 to wear the most, if they do actually release.

Can we get a Modern Notoriety scorecard? They seem to "confirm" a lot of releases that don't happen...
Pretty sure they are below the Mendoza lines with their "confirmations"
JM

So this is untrue then :nerd:

I don't know how many hit and misses they have.

Last edited:
happy.gif
  Oh Yeahhhhh!

So this is untrue then :nerd:
I don't know how many hit and misses they have.

agreed I really take MN info with a grain of salt they were the same ppl who stated we would get Sport Blue 6s and Maroons in 2012.... I will admit they have some hits but they also have a a fair share of misses

The only release info MN gets right is the info they steal from other sources.

Last edited:
What is JB gonna do when its 2016 and its the "year" of the 8?

Release these, playoff 8s, bugs bunny 8s all over again?

|I

IDK if im going to pull the trigger and get two pairs or just one... hmmm... but this is definitely good news!

damn i love the aquas but the grape 5's is all the purple i need in my life as far as shoes are concerned. this release will bring a lot of people out of retiremen though

Those people are never in retirement. They just like to talk and make themselves seem important.

Last edited:
Not saying it won't happen...just sayin they have "confirmed" a lot of things before that haven't...
JM
with jb releasing everything these days you can pretty much just guess and say anything that hasnt been released the last few years will be coming out and pretty much be as accurate as mn.

I'm not mad about them retroing. That's why people should wear their kicks. Everything will retro numerous times.

Last edited:
I was about to buy a pair but if this release is accurate, then ill just wait it out

Ehh just snagged a used pair for cheap the other day...I'll see how that pair is doing around release time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom