Fall 2013 Air Jordan 8 AQUA !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, now I can get a pair w/o paying $250-$275 and no paint chipping.

This. They even sat some locations around me for about a week.

Where do you guys live. I live in the DMV and I remember the Aquas being a big deal. Only way I got a pair was on a fluke Eastbay restock

This. Idk what dudes are talking about I remember the stupid rush at the mall for these when they dropped in 07 and I live in hicktown usa :lol:
well granted i did go to the "white mall" for that release, years before it got a HOH. but thats besides the point. just saying it'll be pandemonium x5 compared to 07

My roommate who has no knowledge or care for Jordans has a pair of Aqua 8's he said he got them at an outlet mall up in the Berkshires lol on sale.

I'll be happy if these do drop, but I don't know why...Aqua's were pretty tough to get in 2007, so I reckon nearly impossible now.

In my area these sat for a while. Then slowly everyone and their mom's had a pair, literally. I've never seen soooo many people in my life wearing the same colorway. When you see too many people young, middle age, and past their prime wearing them you start to hate the shoe. So unless they fix the paint issues and keep the durabuck, easy pass.

IF TRUE... JB IS BLACKING... THEY REALLY ARE LEAVING NOTHING UNTOUCHED... AT THIS POINT ITS SAFE TO SAY EVERYTHING WILL BE RETRO'D JUST A MATTER OF TIME

I lucked out on a Finishline restock in early 08, mine are a lil beat now so I gotta cop. I love these things but I hope life loves me and I have a job after graduation :lol: :smh:

I coulda cried when I came home and my new puppy tore my og aquas to shreds ..... Deff cop for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom