Fall 2013 Air Jordan 8 AQUA !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully they don't crack like mine. Had them DS until a couple of months ago and the midsole is beginning to crack
Yeah- be careful with that. I wear mine occasionally- got really upset for a second when I noticed the midsole cracking...

Better to wear them though right? That's what their for- Just a thought

UnDS'd my 07's tonight. Jus reassured myself the 8's may be the most comfortable jordan after the 13 and 11. May have to restore these and pick up the fresh retro come 2013

UnDS'd my 07's tonight. Jus reassured myself the 8's may be the most comfortable jordan after the 13 and 11. May have to restore these and pick up the fresh retro come 2013

i thought i was the only one that thought this...8s are super comfy

07 Aqua's still lookin dope so passin up on these.

Based on VIII's from the past they do run a little snug for me, nothing a size up won't fix. Still rock my 03 Chromes and Bugs Bunny. In need of Playoffs though.

^^ I agree i dont think the 8s are that comfy, guess it depends on ur foot
How you guys find the 8s are comfy?
They're never comfy to me.
Lol I'm size 11 TTS and I picked up a size 10.5 and they are my comfiest shoes...

I don't see what's wrong with you guys.
This.

8's are comfortable as hell.  Might be a bit snug around the ankle area with the inner bootie, but they fit me like a glove and feel great on foot.

^^ I agree i dont think the 8s are that comfy, guess it depends on ur foot

How you guys find the 8s are comfy?

They're never comfy to me.
Lol I'm size 11 TTS and I picked up a size 10.5 and they are my comfiest shoes...
I don't see what's wrong with you guys.

This.

8's are comfortable as hell.  Might be a bit snug around the ankle area with the inner bootie, but they fit me like a glove and feel great on foot.

+1

I'm so happy! 
happy.gif

I love these almost as much as the grape 5's!

2013 is the year!!!! 

i tried searching for the playoff 8 thread and couldnt find it...

heres some prototype samples for the 2013 release.

air-jordan-8-prototype_02.jpg

air-jordan-8-prototype_04.jpg

air-jordan-8-prototype_05.jpg

air-jordan-8-prototype_06.jpg

air-jordan-8-prototype_07.jpg
air-jordan-8-prototype_14.jpg

Make the cut high like the OGs. Lighten the grey on the heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom