Fall 2013 Air Jordan 8 AQUA !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick! Cant wait. Hopefully the back heel area is lighter grey like the OG
version but either way a definite cop. And if they decide to go with that fuzzy, ashy nubuck swade
they might still look Ok. You know they gotta change sumtin.

These just might bring me back in the game. Haven't copped any Jordans in almost 2 years but these just might be the one.

dunno if i can wait that long..
anybody know how the viiis (from 07) fit compared to the viiis from 03?
my 03 pairs fit half size big, I think..like all of these newer JB releases these past few years..

dunno if i can wait that long..
anybody know how the viiis (from 07) fit compared to the viiis from 03?
my 03 pairs fit half size big, I think..like all of these newer JB releases these past few years..

VIII's from 03 & 07 fit TTS. As for sizing on these we'll have to wait on early reviews since some shoes fit bigger then others.

Last edited:
All they need are some good grey 3s to release and it will be just like 2007, grapes,aquas as well, this s going to be a great, but will go deep into my pockets

IF JM SAYS NOT SURE ABOUT THESE EVEN COMING OUT THEN DAMN I'M HEATED. ONE OF MY TOP 5 JORDANS.

JM'S WORD IS USUALLY GOLD.

IF JM SAYS NOT SURE ABOUT THESE EVEN COMING OUT THEN DAMN I'M HEATED. ONE OF MY TOP 5 JORDANS.

JM'S WORD IS USUALLY GOLD.

Well, I'm cool on it. I don't know about you guys, but theres a lot of good stuff dropping early in the year next year, so these being a mystery is cool.

If they don't drop, then meh... They'll drop eventually.

I'm not the biggest VIII fan but I missed out on these the last time and copped the Playoffs in high school. So if they do drop, it would be nice to have a colorway I missed out on last time.

We'll see if JM can confirm this in due time though.

I held these in high regard, which is why they're still DS from 2007. I ran the Playoffs to the ground however.

It seems like yesterday when I went to an empty Modell's at 8:00 AM to cop the Aquas on RD. Times have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom