Fall 2013 Air Jordan 8 AQUA !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full shoe photos on the first pass? Thats rare for modern notoriety. Anyways, I'll pass just like in 2007. Still hoping for the Chromes to retro again.

im looking forward to how these whats gonna be retail on them? i bet for 2013 jordans are gonna retail $180+

Full shoe photos on the first pass? Thats rare for modern notoriety. Anyways, I'll pass just like in 2007. Still hoping for the Chromes to retro again.

i think there are real rumblings for the chromes to come out next year too... since MN mentioned its the 20th anniversary of the 3peat.

Yes! I was just telling myself I had to find a new pair, yesterday..... Mine are getting bad!

excellent...just dont put em in a pack with the grapes and call them the "85 live" or some other ******ed ****

I suspected these would be the black friday release. So either labor day or black friday.

damn i love the aquas but the grape 5's is all the purple i need in my life as far as shoes are concerned. this release will bring a lot of people out of retiremen though

Not holding my breath. Like I said in the Playoff 8's thread JB will probably slap some Cav's 4 material on these and ruin them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom