Fall 2013 Air Jordan 8 AQUA !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad we'll be getting playoffs and aquas. B/Chromes are not necessary.

Black and Chromes ARE necessary! It's been a longer wait for those then it has been for Aquas and Playoff 8's...and it's not like there's an as ready supply on Ebay and other sites for those chromes. JB really needs to bring those back...:smh:

Still have these Deadstock. Seems like JB is flipping these releases way too close together. They should have stuck to 2-3 retro styles a year.

My 07 pair are beat but I remember that I was able to cop a pair off of the bay for less then retail, top of box was chopped but I was happy

I want the aquas so bad but in another thread people were saying they aren't confirmed by Nike. But those are the only 8s I care for in this year of ridiculous releases. Because of the fire red fall, the playoffs would really be settling because i cannot get all the shoes I want.

Last edited:
The hype for these & the grapes will be ridiculous.. Don't be surprised if this is the Black Friday shoe. Ill take my chances & if all else fails, ill pay that good ol reseller price.. Smh.

The hype for these & the grapes will be ridiculous.. Don't be surprised if this is the Black Friday shoe. Ill take my chances & if all else fails, ill pay that good ol reseller price.. Smh.

This.

Prices for the 07 version are really ridiculous.

The release for this year will be crazy.

I can feel it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom