Falling in love for the weekend (confessions)

Brotha I'm the exact same way with these females word for word you described how I am all the way down to tha not wanting to smash part too. I don't usually get worried with womb cause I know I can easily get it it's the emotions that intrigues me but even then emotions make me sick in a sense, for example a chick told me how much she loved me last night I had to let her know up front that I wasn't even close to loving her I did feel bad but I didn't really care deep down. It's just always wanting that freshness always wanting to see what could come of something new I guess.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Son, you already messed up by posting it on here.

I posted some scandalous confession of mine not too long ago and got an angry mob pretty much.

" How would you feel if your girl was doing this behind your back too?

Tyrone is probably smashin your girl because you're gone during the weekends.

You're doin your girl dirty, you're immature, and you're not a real man. "

^ To sum up what everyone was sayin to me.
You forgot a good portion of Niketalk would try and save Rihanna's gone *+#
grin.gif

So of course the white knights are going to try and make homie feel bad but he's young and he's just relationship training .

Ok phenom ill answer all your questions cause I dont like people assuming things about me.Why did I text her after the last night?Answer-I felt really bad. One, I started to actually like her and got a little too close than I usually do with my dates.I felt like @%++ seeing her cry. I actually wanted to get out the car to console her.I text her to try and explain myself and give a reason why.And see if she was somewhat ok. But she seemed more angry than anything.No I dont usually explain anything to my dates and I regret letting this one know. It would of hurt her less if I just disapeared.Actually I didnt know how she would react. But I didnt expect it to be that bad. If I did I would not of done it.I noticed her profile was deleted when I went to delete my profile.I dont follow rules of engagement. I want what I want. Filling in a void from failed relationships? But thats the way things are right now. I dont want a relationship, just the feeling of when your first starting to fall forSomeone. Will I continue this? possibly, but I gotta keep my guard up. I really dont want to hurt feelings, just get what I want

Originally Posted by taymane23

I posted some scandalous confession of mine not too long ago and got an angry mob pretty much.

grin.gif

So of course the white knights are going to try and make homie feel bad but he's young and he's just relationship training .
but if im right, hes the dude who has a girl who was cuddling/spooning with some virgin chick and asked what should he do because he thinks the virgin might be into him but he doesnt know
thats not how you relationship train clown, relationships have problems and variables you cant experience by going on a couple of dates, getting close with girls, and then leaving them

Originally Posted by Dropten

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Bottom line OP is you fear failure in a relationship....you can't avoid arguments with a person you are involved with. It will happen but if you have someone who is understanding (which is hard to find) you can get through it but you can't be afraid of what potentially may go wrong in relationships if you ever want to enjoy anything MEANINGFUL with someone.

I think I am afraid of a failing relationship. Its hard to change though until something dramatic happens.
Oh most definitely it is hard to change but you recognized and admitted to your fear so thats the first step man.  I just hope you can progress from here.

Brotha I'm the exact same way with these females word for word you described how I am all the way down to tha not wanting to smash part too. I don't usually get worried with womb cause I know I can easily get it it's the emotions that intrigues me but even then emotions make me sick in a sense, for example a chick told me how much she loved me last night I had to let her know up front that I wasn't even close to loving her I did feel bad but I didn't really care deep down. It's just always wanting that freshness always wanting to see what could come of something new I guess.

Exaclty. I knew I couldnt be only that feels this way. Like you said, I can get P when ever. Ive grown out of P stage and just love a good convo,, getting to know someone, being intrigued by their lives and their minds. I feed off of that. And when their so interested in me makes me feel good too. But majority of relastionships lose that.Even if I was to commit with someone, that feeling of meeting new people will be there. And I prefer the company of wome, so who ever im with wont understand that and think im smashin.

Originally Posted by slickp42189

grin.gif

but if im right, hes the dude who has a girl who was cuddling/spooning with some virgin chick and asked what should he do because he thinks the virgin might be into him but he doesnt know
thats not how you relationship train clown, relationships have problems and variables you cant experience by going on a couple of dates, getting close with girls, and then leaving them

laugh.gif
Brotha I'm talking about Dropten. I was agreeing with spizike that this aint tha place to be posting stuff about realtionships of any kind. You sir need to chill and breath
smile.gif

you're weird it's that simple. Why you asking NT what's wrong with you then you in here 5 responses a page defending your behavior? Either continue to do it and shut up or try to change your ways and figure out something that works differently for you.

Exaclty. I knew I couldnt be only that feels this way. Like you said, I can get P when ever. Ive grown out of P stage and just love a good convo,, getting to know someone, being intrigued by their lives and their minds. I feed off of that. And when their so interested in me makes me feel good too. But majority of relastionships lose that.Even if I was to commit with someone, that feeling of meeting new people will be there. And I prefer the company of wome, so who ever im with wont understand that and think im smashin.

It's a gift and a curse brotha a gift cause you get to deal with and understand different kinds of pretty ladies' minds and a curse cause you end up turnin some pretty ladies heartless if you don't let them know up front what's going on.

Even then they might not understand right away that you don't have any direct intentions to smash.

But you right it's nothing like that feeling of being around a new female
pimp.gif

I wish I was coldblooded like OP. I'm such a coward when it comes to hurting a girl's feeling when its not warranted.

It doesnt work telling them up front. Its a diffcult thing for people to comprehend.
I cant just say imma sweep you off your feet and bounce. And even if they are down for it, its not the same. They put up some type of barrier that prevents them from "letting go".

I do mention sometimes and say " I want to.love you for the night" but they think im talking about sex.

Maybe I should create a dating site for people like me.

nah i feel you bro no matter what you do to keep the spark its fizzles away... but Op you must remember one cannot roam forever,eventually you will tire and you will fall alone

My dude.... everyone has baggage. Everyone. You aren't gonna find a girl to marry by ditching her because of something from 5 years ago.

Sometimes you gotta get over someones flaws *shrug*

It doesnt work telling them up front. Its a diffcult thing for people to comprehend.
I cant just say imma sweep you off your feet and bounce. And even if they are down for it, its not the same. They put up some type of barrier that prevents them from "letting go".

I do mention sometimes and say " I want to.love you for the night" but they think im talking about sex.

Maybe I should create a dating site for people like me.
30t6p3b.gif

And you say you don't need a therapist....

Damn Op you out here turning these chicks cold for the next man to deal with.
laugh.gif

More bitter "I don't need a man" women. 60 years Old still refusing to go on dates.

All y'all ___ Weird, bruh.

You have a problem...you and the other guy who agrees with you. Seek help.

Originally Posted by slickp42189

grin.gif

So I don't understand what you were trying to say about me here? I'm not relationship training?

Bruh, I'm 18 and this is my first serious relationship. I was fat / unattractive when I got into it and now I'm slimmed down a bit and a bit less ugly in the face so it's real different for me to have women come to me sometimes. Never learning to cope with that while I was single is happening right now and I'm working on it.

As for OP, this dude is definitely weird but at least he ain't murderin anybody or dealin crack to babies on the street to pay for these dinners. If that's what you're into then none of us can physically stop you. Do you. No need in everybody getting all worked up typing text walls of fire if this dude isn't gonna change his mind. He wasn't asking if he should change, he was asking if anybody else does it.
tired.gif

although I do not think you are a serial killer, you are indeed odd lol.
You're avoiding developing possible relationships because you fear of things going stale. (understandable)

You're hurt from your previous ex. You had 'the best memories' with her, and was broken to see things go stale.

Which is why you act the way you do today. 

The problem here, isn't that love goes stale, its that you do not know how to keep love fresh like it was at the beginning. 

Maybe you have mastered capturing women to be infatuated with you. But that's all that is, infatuation. 

Love is and should be deeper than just infatuation. When you get passed infatuation, and you still feel the same, then you know its real.

You pausing the movie at the opening scene without letting it play out to the climax/the end. 

Maybe you don't want love right now, but dating just for infatuation is weird as hell.

It seems to me like you are on a mission to show women that there are still decent men out there who will wine and dine you 

by making yourself an example. 

Thats cool and all, i guess it can be seen as admirable to some. But for every few women who get what you are trying to do, you have 1 woman who

you will absolutely get destroyed. Which you have already managed to do. 

I would advise you to either grow up, or be more aware of your actions. 

You do not need to take these girls on dates, and make them feel special, to teach them that there are decent men out there.

You can just tell them about it. Talk to them about it. You actually being an example gives them false hope that they

may have found something special. 

I get what your doing, understand your motive, just disagree with how you're going about it. 

Originally Posted by zube42

Does anyone else not find this weird as #!!@ ?
word. ive never heard of a dude chasing feelings while avoiding smashing. Something aint right....

Originally Posted by blazinRook

although I do not think you are a serial killer, you are indeed odd lol.
You're avoiding developing possible relationships because you fear of things going stale. (understandable)

You're hurt from your previous ex. You had 'the best memories' with her, and was broken to see things go stale.

Which is why you act the way you do today. 

The problem here, isn't that love goes stale, its that you do not know how to keep love fresh like it was at the beginning. 

Maybe you have mastered capturing women to be infatuated with you. But that's all that is, infatuation. 

Love is and should be deeper than just infatuation. When you get passed infatuation, and you still feel the same, then you know its real.

You pausing the movie at the opening scene without letting it play out to the climax/the end. 

Maybe you don't want love right now, but dating just for infatuation is weird as hell.

It seems to me like you are on a mission to show women that there are still decent men out there who will wine and dine you 

by making yourself an example. 

Thats cool and all, i guess it can be seen as admirable to some. But for every few women who get what you are trying to do, you have 1 woman who

you will absolutely get destroyed. Which you have already managed to do. 

I would advise you to either grow up, or be more aware of your actions. 

You do not need to take these girls on dates, and make them feel special, to teach them that there are decent men out there.

You can just tell them about it. Talk to them about it. You actually being an example gives them false hope that they

may have found something special. 

I get what your doing, understand your motive, just disagree with how you're going about it. 

sage words.  

Back
Top Bottom