FAMILY GUY..........REALLY

antonlavey

Banned
Anyone watching family guy's new episode.......WTH. They cut into this 70s band as a "distraction" and it went on for entirely too long.

they do this all the time they ran out of ideas sort of like a simpsons complex but with them jumping shark every time they do it

thought i was the only one who thought it was TOO long! i think they're just running low on material

I swear I walked out out of anger and came back and it was still on
mad.gif

I love FG, but that part on South Park that made fun of how FG got it's jokes from was dead on

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I love FG, but that part on South Park that made fun of how FG got it's jokes from was dead on
YouTube clip of this?

*Edit*
Or Hulu... or whatever else. I just need to see this clip
laugh.gif

same thing i said. Mid-way through i just decided to go and get some cereal. smh Family Guy is going downhill

it was too long...but i was still cracking up......they actually played the WHOLE song lol

didnt like this ep

I'm watching it now (DVR'd) and it's on that part.

HILARIOUS.

This show is genius.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

YouTube clip of this?

*Edit*
Or Hulu... or whatever else. I just need to see this clip
laugh.gif
Southparkstudios.com
Season 10
Look for Cartoon Wars part 1 and 2. Part 2 says where they get their jokes.

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Last week's episode was stupid. I didn't see this week's.

GUILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Back
Top Bottom