Family Matters was the corniest show ever

I went from Steve Urkel to Stephan.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Friends > *

Come @ me bros

You're not alone on this one. Come at us brethren
laugh.gif

Martin, Friends, and the Fresh Prince are my favorites of all.

My girl and I tried to watch a episode of Family Matters about a month ago. Show really is corny. Can't believe I used to watch this show.
laugh.gif
Homeboys In Outer Space was horrible, probably the worst ever.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Friends > *

Come @ me bros

You're not alone on this one. Come at us brethren
laugh.gif

Martin, Friends, and the Fresh Prince are my favorites of all.

My girl and I tried to watch a episode of Family Matters about a month ago. Show really is corny. Can't believe I used to watch this show.
laugh.gif
Homeboys In Outer Space was horrible, probably the worst ever.

Laura : Winslow? Eddie Winzzzslow ? This Eddie Winzzzslooow?? LOL Classic

Waldow Geraldo Faldo: Supp? LOL

Urkel: Hello Big Guy LOL

Theme song: Its a rare condition... LOL

Seriously though how did Myra die?

Laura : Winslow? Eddie Winzzzslow ? This Eddie Winzzzslooow?? LOL Classic

Waldow Geraldo Faldo: Supp? LOL

Urkel: Hello Big Guy LOL

Theme song: Its a rare condition... LOL

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

In August 1997,[sup][6][/sup] Thomas was diagnosed with a rare form of stomach cancer, intra-abdominal desmoplastic small round cell tumor.[sup][9][/sup] She underwent surgery to remove a lemon-sized tumor shortly before landing her Young and the Restless role in the spring of 1998. Then in October 1998, Thomas underwent surgery after a second cancerous growth ruptured. After being released from the hospital, Thomas flew home to New Jersey to spend Thanksgiving with her family. On December 22 or 23, Thomas died surrounded by her family and friends in New York City at Manhattan's Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center,[sup][10][/sup] at the age of 29[sup][7][/sup][sup][11][/sup][sup][12][/sup] or 30.[sup][3][/sup][sup][6][/sup][sup][9][/sup][sup][10][/sup] On December 26, a Muslim funeral service was held, as Thomas had requested. She was buried in Montclair, New Jersey, near her home.

via wiki
r.i.p
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

In August 1997,[sup][6][/sup] Thomas was diagnosed with a rare form of stomach cancer, intra-abdominal desmoplastic small round cell tumor.[sup][9][/sup] She underwent surgery to remove a lemon-sized tumor shortly before landing her Young and the Restless role in the spring of 1998. Then in October 1998, Thomas underwent surgery after a second cancerous growth ruptured. After being released from the hospital, Thomas flew home to New Jersey to spend Thanksgiving with her family. On December 22 or 23, Thomas died surrounded by her family and friends in New York City at Manhattan's Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center,[sup][10][/sup] at the age of 29[sup][7][/sup][sup][11][/sup][sup][12][/sup] or 30.[sup][3][/sup][sup][6][/sup][sup][9][/sup][sup][10][/sup] On December 26, a Muslim funeral service was held, as Thomas had requested. She was buried in Montclair, New Jersey, near her home.

via wiki
r.i.p
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom