Famous vegan YouTuber/influencer branded fraud VOL. eatin eggs/fish

Read this yesterday.

I kinda don’t see the big deal. Are my favorite rappers really out there moving dope and drinking lean?

she was selling a fraud lifestyle to her fans, and it was slowy killing her so she was living a lie..

its different than rappers who are glorfied writers doing fiction.

id rather live till 80 instead of 90 eating meat
i like to go out to eat and try different foods from different cultures and countries
is there any vegan cultures out there? i've been all around the world and haven't encountered one yet

These food cults are serious business. A lot of these YouTube vegans hate her guts over this and it’s silly. People need to stop putting their self worth and identity in a diet. I’ve definitely gotten caught up in these diets before, and most of them don’t last. Everyone was doing the south beach diet, then they were paleo, then vegan, then keto, now they’re carnivore, now they’re one meal a day, then they’re eating literally nothing. My only problem with her is that she’s been having these medical issues for years and continued to push that diet and built meal plans for people even though it was making her sick. Clearly she doesn’t know what she’s doing and most of these YouTube and IG fitness experts don’t. Some of them may have good intentions, but I’d venture to say most are in it for money, rather than helping people.

0D1091BA-E414-42A3-82F8-CD51FD2BB7AC.gif

SupremeBeing5 SupremeBeing5 after finding out this news

I’m not a vegan, for the last time.

I’m on a plant based diet.

what?? :rofl:

that's the point .. it is fake. it's suppose to resemble meat:rofl:

if you a real vegan, be vegan. dont make yo food look like steak cause thats what you really want, if you really want a cheesesteak eat one. you not gonna die. thats being fake vegan cause you really want meat so youll make some slug look like a piece of beef cause you really want beef

Back
Top Bottom