Fanta in United States Unappreciated vol. I'm Insulted

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

On a slightly different note, this is the most repulsive beverage i've ever tasted.

300vgxj.jpg

like this ++%$ actually upsets my stomach, makes me feel like im bout to yack something vicious.
I love glass bottle Orange Crush. I don't know if the cans or our palettes are different.
never had the glass bottle but the stuff in those cans is so disgustingly sweet
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I cant mess with fruit flavored soda...I DO like to add sprite/7Up to lemonade though...but orange, grape, grapefruit, strawberry, etc sodas are all nasty to me...I wonder if import soda would change my tune.

and Mexican Coke was a huge letdown

I cant mess with fruit flavored soda...I DO like to add sprite/7Up to lemonade though...but orange, grape, grapefruit, strawberry, etc sodas are all nasty to me...I wonder if import soda would change my tune.

and Mexican Coke was a huge letdown

this thread is realtalk.. i almost ODed on Fanta last time i went to Nigeria, my blood was probably running orange
laugh.gif

this thread is realtalk.. i almost ODed on Fanta last time i went to Nigeria, my blood was probably running orange
laugh.gif

It's a shame canada doesn't even have orange fanta England fanta is where it's at. Although the best orange fanta is in INDIA!

It's a shame canada doesn't even have orange fanta England fanta is where it's at. Although the best orange fanta is in INDIA!

haha yea the fanta in Europe is crack...i noticed this too when i traveled around but it has a lil different taste in every country...

the reason for this is pretty much the same reason as to why the water tastes different in each country...the water and products they use to make the drinks taste different...

haha yea the fanta in Europe is crack...i noticed this too when i traveled around but it has a lil different taste in every country...

the reason for this is pretty much the same reason as to why the water tastes different in each country...the water and products they use to make the drinks taste different...

Originally Posted by djuzi05

It's because they use real sugar. I go to school in the Caribbean and any soda here tastes so much better compared to the US
Word...found this out years ago when I was down there...difference is VERY noticeable, %#@$ is crack.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by djuzi05

It's because they use real sugar. I go to school in the Caribbean and any soda here tastes so much better compared to the US
Word...found this out years ago when I was down there...difference is VERY noticeable, %#@$ is crack.
pimp.gif

dont know if it's a coincidence or not, but today on NPR they were discussing the history of Fanta
laugh.gif

dont know if it's a coincidence or not, but today on NPR they were discussing the history of Fanta
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

btw, it was produced in Germany during the Nazi rule

laugh.gif

btw, it was produced in Germany during the Nazi rule

Back
Top Bottom