Fapping at work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it once as a kid when I was a bus boy. In the ice box.

No fapping in this story but freshman year philosophy class my friend and I we're sitting in the last row with the wall behind us. We had our laptops out. I'm just staring at my teacher rambling and my friend tells me yo check this out. I look over and he has on a Lisa Ann video when she's wearing this teal bathing suit and has the pool boy over and she's walking him back to the house by pulling his d the entire way.

Last edited:
Theres no way in hell i could fap whilst driving.

I need at least 5 feet of free space in all directions.

And i gotta be able to extend my legs.

Would probably get in an accident.

Mom gets the call:

Police: "I'm sorry Mrs Stillin, your son passed away, his car was found in a rollover with his pants down"

Mama Stillin: "nooooo, did his girl friend at least survive?!?"

Police: "he was alone ma'am"

Mama Stillin: "wait what? Was he..."

Last edited:
I got the yambs in the barhroom at work, got head in the backstore, had sex multiple times in public.

But fap in the work bathroom? Nah i'm good. I can wait until i get home.

this man knows.

I went on lunch with a female coworker and she gave me head in a JCPenney dressing room at the mall, I grabbed a couple pair of Arizona jeans like I was trying them on and needed her opinion then we got Chick-fil-a and went back to the daily grind

I was so dumb in my younger days

Last edited:

gotta pay for the electricity to run your viewing device and possible bang bros account.
Boy stop I'd jacked off in the bathroom of a sears before, I don't need nothing but me and my imagination.
@Law3001

http://niketalk.com/t/563795/they-say-the-best-things-in-life-are-free/60

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
im gone off the title

but nah, it aint been that serious yet

This thread :rofl: :rofl:

I can't fap at work though, I barely like taking dumps at work

The thing is, you have to claim the restroom as yours. That way no one else will even think about it. We have one restroom in the back storage next to the door where we take in deliveries. It helped that the first day I started working here I was sweating so much it looked like I went for a swim before work. I walked into that newly cleaned restroom and stunk it up something fierce. I made sure I dropped my doodoo on the outside edge of the bowl too to leave a nice little stain. When I was finally done reading some threads from NT and misc on my phone about an hour later the small 3x3ft space had smelled like sweat, doodoo, and dead animal carcass. There was a chick who was trying to use it too but once she opened it up the smell almost KO'd her. From then on no one bothers to use that restroom and they have to walk outside the store and into the mall to use their public restrooms.

At an elementary school?

Nope.
nobody said nothing about an elementary school. Don't care if it's parent teacher day and one of the milfs feeling you, that's jared status right there :smh:

Yo this thread is jokes :lol:

I've done it a few times at work. This was years ago but I had my own office, computer, and I worked alone. I usually finished my work 3-4 hours before I could go home. If lost power city was dry that day I'd go on wshh and watch twerk videos out of boredom.

The problem is that it escalates.

Last edited:
Fam you nasty as hell B. What kind of man is gonna pull out his pipe in the workplace and go to work in the break room? Cats is having business convos by the water cooler, and you worried about rubbing one out before you boss notices you've been gone for 45 minutes. Yeah I've fapped at work before. I was going through a rough patch in my life and I was 17years old. The Knicks wasn't doing to good that year and I was stressed. Shoutout to handicap bathroom stalls in the corner with the handle bars that you can put ya feet up on to get that extra pipe leverage. I'm not gonna sit here and act like I didn't have the personal bottle of jojoba oil on deck in the knapsack, cus I did. I'm not gonna sit here and act like I wasn't streaming Ms. Duvalles latest point-of-view joints from a Blackberry Bold on my lunch break, Cus I was. But I was 17 years old at the time and I had just discovered the magic in my hands word to Johnny Gill in "Rub You The Right Way". So of course if the opportunity presents itself, imma scope it out and see what can get done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom