Fapping at work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn't even funny

fr doe, you didn't try and pipe the ugly female you worked with instead of doin that at work?

I did it once as a kid when I was a bus boy. In the ice box.

No fapping in this story but freshman year philosophy class my friend and I we're sitting in the last row with the wall behind us. We had our laptops out. I'm just staring at my teacher rambling and my friend tells me yo check this out. I look over and he has on a Lisa Ann video when she's wearing this teal bathing suit and has the pool boy over and she's walking him back to the house by pulling his d the entire way.

No lie, that was one of the first prons I ever saw!

Not gonna lie, I've fapped on the nature trail before...session was mad theraputic

I don't have that level of savagery in me..

this. wouldn't even doodoo at work, someone in my dept had terrible aim and left that streak...toilets would be clogged.

but rubbing one out at work? thought never crossed my mind. i don't even know how people beat and drive at the same time. just as OD imo.

This thread :rofl: :rofl:

I can't fap at work though, I barely like taking dumps at work

The thing is, you have to claim the restroom as yours. That way no one else will even think about it. We have one restroom in the back storage next to the door where we take in deliveries. It helped that the first day I started working here I was sweating so much it looked like I went for a swim before work. I walked into that newly cleaned restroom and stunk it up something fierce. I made sure I dropped my doodoo on the outside edge of the bowl too to leave a nice little stain. When I was finally done reading some threads from NT and misc on my phone about an hour later the small 3x3ft space had smelled like sweat, doodoo, and dead animal carcass. There was a chick who was trying to use it too but once she opened it up the smell almost KO'd her. From then on no one bothers to use that restroom and they have to walk outside the store and into the mall to use their public restrooms.
View media item 1801945
Fam you nasty as hell B. What kind of man is gonna pull out his pipe in the workplace and go to work in the break room? Cats is having business convos by the water cooler, and you worried about rubbing one out before you boss notices you've been gone for 45 minutes.
View media item 1801940
Yeah I've fapped at work before. I was going through a rough patch in my life and I was 17years old. The Knicks wasn't doing to good that year and I was stressed. Shoutout to handicap bathroom stalls in the corner with the handle bars that you can put ya feet up on to get that extra pipe leverage. I'm not gonna sit here and act like I didn't have the personal bottle of jojoba oil on deck in the knapsack, cus I did. I'm not gonna sit here and act like I wasn't streaming Ms. Duvalles latest point-of-view joints from a Blackberry Bold on my lunch break, Cus I was. But I was 17 years old at the time and I had just discovered the magic in my hands word to Johnny Gill in "Rub You The Right Way". So of course if the opportunity presents itself, imma scope it out and see what can get done
View media item 1801941

:rofl:

Last edited:
Kind of related.

In college i took an oil painting course. On fridays we would go to the zoo to paint animals or plants (they had a massive garden).

That particular week was rough for me. I had just broken up with my gf and the workload of 5 classes had me stressed.
I hadn't fapped since the week before.

So im sitting there by myself painting this tree and this milf with her kids comes over and starts talking to me about art and school.
I wasnt really paying attention because she was wearing yoga pants.
When our conversation was over.....i knew what had to be done.

I dint have the necessary lubricant with me, but if youre familiar with oil painting there is something called liquin which is used to thin out oil paint. I looked at the ingredients. ...mostly natural...and i knew it would suffice.

I did not however go to the bathroom, because when i fap....i fap.
Its loud.
So i was walking around scouting for a location when i spotted a closed restaurant called "the jungle gym"

I went behind the building, pulled down my pants and went to work.
Initially it was tough, perhaps because it was my first time doing it outside.
But i just relaxed, closed my eyes, listened to the sound of the animals around me.....and the deed was done.

Felt really good, one of the top 3 faps ive ever experienced i cant lie.

When i was done i pulled my pants up and turned around and there was a monkey in the distance looking at me like

View media item 1801071

Fam you nasty as hell B. What kind of man is gonna pull out his pipe in the workplace and go to work in the break room? Cats is having business convos by the water cooler, and you worried about rubbing one out before you boss notices you've been gone for 45 minutes. Yeah I've fapped at work before. I was going through a rough patch in my life and I was 17years old. The Knicks wasn't doing to good that year and I was stressed. Shoutout to handicap bathroom stalls in the corner with the handle bars that you can put ya feet up on to get that extra pipe leverage. I'm not gonna sit here and act like I didn't have the personal bottle of jojoba oil on deck in the knapsack, cus I did. I'm not gonna sit here and act like I wasn't streaming Ms. Duvalles latest point-of-view joints from a Blackberry Bold on my lunch break, Cus I was. But I was 17 years old at the time and I had just discovered the magic in my hands word to Johnny Gill in "Rub You The Right Way". So of course if the opportunity presents itself, imma scope it out and see what can get done

Good lawd and both of these :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've never mastered before but why would one do it at work, of all places?!
bNzr7X.gif

Bruh when I was in the Air Force, had this bad shorty on my flight. I'd go out my way just to have a conversation with. As soon as we stopped talking, your boy would go straight to the bathroom rub one out thinking of them sweet yambs, then go straight to post. Got caught one time though, that after semen went through my uniform and shorty pointed it out, big *** wet stain on my left pants side. And we was posted together, she asked did you just beat off? I told her don't judge me, I have needs. We both laughed about it, never got the yambs though.

Fam you nasty as hell B. What kind of man is gonna pull out his pipe in the workplace and go to work in the break room? Cats is having business convos by the water cooler, and you worried about rubbing one out before you boss notices you've been gone for 45 minutes. Yeah I've fapped at work before. I was going through a rough patch in my life and I was 17years old. The Knicks wasn't doing to good that year and I was stressed. Shoutout to handicap bathroom stalls in the corner with the handle bars that you can put ya feet up on to get that extra pipe leverage. I'm not gonna sit here and act like I didn't have the personal bottle of jojoba oil on deck in the knapsack, cus I did. I'm not gonna sit here and act like I wasn't streaming Ms. Duvalles latest point-of-view joints from a Blackberry Bold on my lunch break, Cus I was. But I was 17 years old at the time and I had just discovered the magic in my hands word to Johnny Gill in "Rub You The Right Way". So of course if the opportunity presents itself, imma scope it out and see what can get done
Whenever I read your posts, I think of the dude in your avy talking
roll.gif

Bruh when I was in the Air Force, had this bad shorty on my flight. I'd go out my way just to have a conversation with. As soon as we stopped talking, your boy would go straight to the bathroom rub one out thinking of them sweet yambs, then go straight to post. Got caught one time though, that after semen went through my uniform and shorty pointed it out, big *** wet stain on my left pants side. And we was posted together, she asked did you just beat off? I told her don't judge me, I have needs. We both laughed about it, never got the yambs though.

Bruh...you're an annual candidate for Savage of the year :rofl: :rofl:

don't judge me :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom