Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

Watched fast five the other day on HBO and I couldnt stop laughing at Reye's right hand man who kept surviving every huge gun battle. They would just cut to him after all the carnage and he would just be standing there holding his gun :lol:

Last edited:
I felt like Dom and Elena was over too quick.

They were smashing and then Hobbs come as a week later Letty is back and she joins Hobbs?

My favorite movie series of all time!  Love the evolution of the franchise over the past decade.  My favorite scene from the series and the reason why I will own a Supra (and Skyline) one day:

Ok maybe this is reaching,but I never OR don't know what happened that new chick vin diesel was dating in the beginning before him and letty got back together,but what if the transporter dude is her husband that is missing and she ended up being part of the bad crew.

Finally saw this yesterday, it was too good. I need more racing in the next one though, theyre making too much of a shift into a full blown action movie.

Finally saw this yesterday, it was too good. I need more racing in the next one though, theyre making too much of a shift into a full blown action movie.

Well prepare to be disappointed for the next one. They're already made the shift, and in typical Fast and Furious fashion, they've up shifted 12 times since then. Fast Five was the last traces of street racing, Fast 6 was full on action. But there's still enough cars/racing for me.. it's not as if they all left the cars and became mercenaries or anything.

Well prepare to be disappointed for the next one. They're already made the shift, and in typical Fast and Furious fashion, they've up shifted 12 times since then. Fast Five was the last traces of street racing, Fast 6 was full on action. But there's still enough cars/racing for me.. it's not as if they all left the cars and became mercenaries or anything.

yup. in terms of racing, its not straight up street races any more but they still have great car chase sequences and exotics/rare cars being featured. and uh guys, they got a tank :lol:

i mean im an asian kid from LA so i thoroughly enjoyed the street racing focus from the 1st movie, but im not disappointed by the cars/chases they do now

FINALLY caught it last night. :wow: :wow:

- the Indy cars/Bimmers in the beginning scene :nthat:

- agree with you guys on the over-the-top scenes :lol:

- I'm convinced the tarmac was 100 miles long

- everytime I kept seeing that black dude from Shaw's crew, i couldn't help but think he looked like a ****** 50 Cent :rofl:

- returning back to 1327 :nthat:

Talking about big heads.. Wassup with Dom & Hobbs "face - to - face" conversation at the very end?

Lmao was that bad angle work or what, SMH!

It wasn't a bad angle. They were standing next to each other as opposed to in front of each other. it was more a sign of respect/appreciation from both guys.

my only lil gripe is how does Vin diesel survive his dodge charger that shot outta da plane and tumbled violently and giselle can't survive hitting da tarmac...

smh. I was legit sad man. I was hoping Mia would've caught her with the hatchback/wagon... ANYTHING man!

No one really misses Giselle though, Letty was a central main character

I'm gonna miss her. :frown:

Letty proves, nobody is ever "dead".

Cept maybe Jesse. :lol:

It was cool that they brought back Vince in F5. But why they do my man Leon like that? Bring him back in F7, especially since the family's back home. :lol:

Also after watching Tokyo Drift I noticed Statham was driving the same kinda Benz that DK's Uncle was whipping :nerd:

I had to youtube that last scene. I don't remember a Benz smashing into Han. I thought it was DK that made the RX7 roll.
Crazy how it all ties together!

cant wait for 7

This.

Just got done watching this. Of all the over the top scenes, the flying headbutt takes the cake. :lol:

I literally started screaming laughing when I saw that.

Movie was so awesome!

I jumped outta my seat when Jason stepped out of his car at the end.

6/5 from me.

James Wan’s FAST 7 to Be a “Gritty 70s Revenge Thriller”

With his next horror film The Conjuring set to scare audiences this weekend, director James Wan is already gearing up for his next big adventure. Wan was confirmed for the seventh installment in the Fast and Furious franchise a couple of months back, and started designing the film’s action sequences a month or so ago. While the action sequences from Fast & Furious 6 are going to be tough to beat, at least we now know what tone Wan is going for with the next film. It should make a lot more sense to those of you who stuck around to watch the end-credits scene. Hit the jump to see what Wan has in mind.

james-wanHere’s what Wan had to say about Fast 7 in an interview with The Playlist:

“I really like the theme of this next one that we’re going with. I can’t really talk about it, but I like the theme; it’s one that I really relate to. Then there’s the drive of Number Seven, which was set up at the end of Number Six, which is a classic revenge story. I’m a big [genre] fan, so that’s how I’m approaching it: I’m looking at it like a gritty, ’70s revenge thriller, but one that still fits into the ‘Fast and Furious’ series.”

Wan also cited The French Connection and Death Wish as inspirational films for his take on the franchise. It sounds like the team probably won’t be planning any major heists this time around, unless it’s got something to do with their ultimate goal of bringing in (or taking down) the bad guy. What are your thoughts on Wan’s plans for Fast 7? Be sure to let us know in the comments!
http://collider.com/james-wan-fast-7

:smokin

I'm going to a screening tonight for The Conjurring, so we'll see how that is.

I don't know about switching formulas or anything cuz whatever they've been doing has already been working, but in a sense, I do understand this bein a revenge type storyline. Shaw on one end wanting revenge, and Dom's crew wanting revenge for Han. Set that all in motion for a collision course, should be a fun ride.

My money is already set aside, it's yours when you want it Wan.

I don't know about switching formulas or anything cuz whatever they've been doing has already been working, but in a sense, I do understand this bein a revenge type storyline. Shaw on one end wanting revenge, and Dom's crew wanting revenge for Han. Set that all in motion for a collision course, should be a fun ride.

Not sure whether to see Only God Forgives or the Conjuring this weekend.

update on how good or bad the conjuring is

Welp.........Conjuring was AWESOME!!!!!

I was VERY impressed, and Wan did a tremendous job. He has my full support. He just might pull this off flawlessly.

Man I'm watching Tokyo drift right now and I'm hyped for fast 7
Gotta have Lucas black and even bow wow back
Maybe even dk and some yakuza element

Last edited:
Only thing is how are they gonna have new cars if its suppose to be 03?
Since Tokyo drift is suppose to be the last(at the moment) in the series??? Or do they just forget that element????
EDIT: Nvm I'm thinkin to hard I just wanna see racin :lol:

Only thing is how are they gonna have new cars if its suppose to be 03?
Since Tokyo drift is suppose to be the last(at the moment) in the series??? Or do they just forget that element????
EDIT: Nvm I'm thinkin to hard I just wanna see racin :lol:

New cars in 03? I think all damns went out the window when Dom jumped across the freeway to save Letty.

Back
Top Bottom