Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

YALL ARE BUGGING....

1 WAS THE BEST

Hands down!
THIS. When it was actually about racing cars. 

Yeah, the og is my absolute favorite and anytime I see it on, I know I'm done channel surfing.

I don't care how much bigger and more popular each sequel becomes, to see that movie in theaters during the height of the "rice-era" made it that much more memorable for me :lol:

Last edited:
YALL ARE BUGGING....

1 WAS THE BEST

Hands down!
THIS. When it was actually about racing cars. 

Yeah, the og is my absolute favorite and anytime I see it on, I know I'm done channel surfing.

I don't care how much bigger and more popular each sequel becomes, to see that movie in theaters during the height of the "rice-era" made it that much more memorable for me :lol:

That movie had me thinking I could eBrake my prelude around corners because I had twin SS coil overs on it :lol:

The plane scene is 6 was a bit too much for me :lol: and the whole driving through the buildings in Dubai in 7 were :rolleyes. If F. Gary Gray attached, I'm optimistic about this, it's going to be a big challenge since it's the first post-PW movie so it'll have to deliver.

I just hope they don't force the new dude on us and let it happen organically

I'm taking 5 off the strength of the scene when Luda opens the vault as Danza Kuduro plays
laugh.gif

Charlize though 
pimp.gif
 "Fast and Furiosa"
laugh.gif

what really needs to happen is all of them go broke and have to move back to 1327 and being knocking off DVD players again :pimp:

what really needs to happen is all of them go broke and have to move back to 1327 and being knocking off DVD players again :pimp:

:lol: full circle, except DVD players arent hot in the streets anymore. knocking off trucks of iphones :pimp:

#streetsalwayswins #thosewordswentoutthewindowwhenwewereborn

One and 5 are my favorites as well. The return of the crew, Hobbs introduced, vault scene, Omar and tego. Danza Kuduro and opening the vault>>>

2 has grown to be a favorite of mine as well. I don't know how many times I'v watched all 8 movies in order :lol: Even Tokyo Drift has grown on me, especially since they finally tied that story to the main one.

2 has grown to be a favorite of mine as well. I don't know how many times I'v watched all 8 movies in order :lol: Even Tokyo Drift has grown on me, especially since they finally tied that story to the main one.

man that tie in was trash man... i mean, even for the F&F world its trash.

i always wanted the bad guy in 2 to get out of jail tho :lol:

The 2nd one was terrible. Even the cars were ugly. It has the Evil Dead thing going, its so bad people actually like it.

The first and TD are my favs.

The 2nd one was terrible. Even the cars were ugly. It has the Evil Dead thing going, its so bad people actually like it.

I actually really liked that Evo VII and is a big part of why I drive an Evo today :lol:

Last edited:

I actually really liked that Evo VII and is a big part of why I drive an Evo today :lol:

Oh I love the car, hated the paint scheme.

Like, I get it. It was Miami so the cars are all flashy and what not, just not my cup of tea.

Dont eem get me started on Rome's car. Chrome?!?! Really?!?

man that tie in was trash man... i mean, even for the F&F world its trash.

i always wanted the bad guy in 2 to get out of jail tho :lol:

It was but at least they did it. With the old DK dead, not really much of a story to stay in Tokyo. I've said it before, I would've like for Lucas to play a bigger role in the movie, he could've even been a great replacement for PW since he was already known in the series. The thing that was hurting TD was the fact that it didn't tie into the story.

Like, I get it. It was Miami so the cars are all flashy and what not, just not my cup of tea.

It was released in 2003 and was based in Miami, they had to capture the flashiness of Miami somehow. At least they didn't have Roman dressin like Tubbs from Miami Vice :lol:

There are a lot of solid minor characters that they could bring back into the fold for nastalgia.

I don't see how Carter didn't get out, that could have Eva Mendes's character play a bigger part

Yeah, that HoC Green color wasn't really all that and that purple Eclipse may be the worst car in the entire series :x

Back
Top Bottom